Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti announced that the new Q60 wouldn't be available for another 2-3 years. So for the next 2-3 years it will just be a rebadged G37 coupe.

Do you think new buyers are going to avoid the G37 because of this? Maybe more customers will go towards the Q50 or towards other cars like the new Lexus IS.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can see U221E confusion.

Technically a "Q60" will come out for 2014, but it's not the G37 successor, just a G37 rebadged as a Q60 with mid-cycle upgrades being done. THEN come 2016....the real deal :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow this is going to throw a lot of people off. not everybody knows about the rebadging part and when it does happen theres gonna be a lot of confusion. infiniti should make a bulletin on this one.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Infiniti is rebadging all of their cars actually. Very few of them are actually getting substantial changes. They have no choice. They can't update all of their cars at once just because they decided to change their naming scheme.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yah I did not expect the rebadging, though I guess it makes sense. It feels kinda weird to me that Infiniti would do this. It seems to lessen to significance when the real deal comes out in 2016.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts