Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New (to me) Infiniti Q60 Luxe owner with only 11k miles. Bought it back in August. Always wanted a sport coupe car and I am loving it so far. Looking forward to learning about mods from this community.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,894 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: FranciscoB

·
Registered
‘21 Infi Q60 RS400 AWD
13 Posts
So shiny! Welcome!

Reactions: FranciscoB

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome to the adventure... You don’t have to do too much to it to have some fun.Lots of vanity stuff but it’s basically good to go right out of the box. Enjoy it before you get caught up in the never ending need to do more.

Reactions: jmpickrell

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome. You got the best color!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. So far all I’ve done is put 20% ceramic window tints all around, except windshield.
I am looking into installing a spoiler (something low profile) and wrapping the roof with either gloss black to match sunroof or with a CF pattern. Let me know what you guys think

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q60 3.0
6 Posts
Thanks everyone. So far all I’ve done is put 20% ceramic window tints all around, except windshield.
I am looking into installing a spoiler (something low profile) and wrapping the roof with either gloss black to match sunroof or with a CF pattern. Let me know what you guys think
Welcome! I have the Iridium Q60 as well. I put a CF spoiler on mine and it added a nice look to it.

Link to lip spoiler: For 17-Up Infiniti Q60 | M4 Style High Kick CARBON FIBER Rear Trunk Wing Spoiler | eBay

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
246 Posts
Reactions: Jay Mac

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
246 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the group! It's a great car. Looks great too! (So shiny as others said!!)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts