Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti will be showing off their new crossover concept called the QX Sport Inspiration at the Beijing Motor Show later this month. rumor has it that the concept could look a lot like the Q60 but with more ground clearance.

If it has the same power and interior as the Q60, I may want to get both and have a Q60 set in my garage. :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
I think this is a teaser image of the QX.

Since it's supposed to be a mid-size sport-ute, we could be seeing a similarly sloping roof like the Q60 one. But this is concept so the design could be toned down for production and we won't see that side vent under the headlight.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm starting to think this is going to be Infiniti's version of the Lexus NX, except this time around we could be seeing a much more exciting product than the Lexus.

Can't be a replacement for the Q30, it only got revealed recently and there's no way they'll make a change that quick.

·
Registered
591 Posts
So Infiniti is planning to have 2 compact SUVs in their lineup? Seems a bit excessive but I'm sure it'll be popular if it has more power than the QX30 and has better handling.

·
Registered
500 Posts
So it turns out that was a concept which represents what could be the next QX50 and even what we'll see in the next QX70, but proportions of the concept say QX50.

Overall though the design language seen will the shared among Infiniti SUV's entirely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts