Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Previous Infiniti owner here, originally owned a 2016 Q50 RWD Premium w/ the Bose & Navigation Package & enjoyed my vehicle. I wasn't ready to move into the German category, I was worried about the reliability & maintenance factors lol! Anyhow, during this turbulent time in the car market i found myself a great deal on a 2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD, CPO w/ 6.5k miles (Literally NEW), lease return. Previous owner did not drive it the prior year due to COVID (bought it after the first oil change lol). Fully loaded minus, the Pro-Active Package that has DAS which I don't care about. I enjoyed the 50, but really missed being back in a coupe, so 60 it was & not one regret! I am finally happy & enjoy the way the AWD system works, i don't plan any modifications due to warranty purposes minus the AMS Heat Exchanger & Intakes. Thinking of a Fast Intentions Cat Back Exhaust down the road & potentially a JB4, but i don't need anything more from the 60. It's a Luxury GT/Sports Cruiser not a race car, it's quick enough for me! I am happy w/ my purchase & put's a smile on face every time i drive it... Lot's of looks & nods along the way :)

Before & After:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,699 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! Previous Infiniti owner here, originally owned a 2016 Q50 RWD Premium w/ the Bose & Navigation Package & enjoyed my vehicle. I wasn't ready to move into the German category, I was worried about the reliability & maintenance factors lol! Anyhow, during this turbulent time in the car market i found myself a great deal on a 2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD, CPO w/ 6.5k miles (Literally NEW), lease return. Previous owner did not drive it the prior year due to COVID (bought it after the first oil change lol). Fully loaded minus, the Pro-Active Package that has DAS which I don't care about. I enjoyed the 50, but really missed being back in a coupe, so 60 it was & not one regret! I am finally happy & enjoy the way the AWD system works, i don't plan any modifications due to warranty purposes minus the AMS Heat Exchanger & Intakes. Thinking of a Fast Intentions Cat Back Exhaust down the road & potentially a JB4, but i don't need anything more from the 60. It's a Luxury GT/Sports Cruiser not a race car, it's quick enough for me! I am happy w/ my purchase & put's a smile on face every time i drive it... Lot's of looks & nods along the way :)

Before & After:
View attachment 24735
View attachment 24734
I did the same exact thing! I had a Q50 Red Sport for 2 years and got the Q60 Red Sport

Before & After:
View attachment 24735
View attachment 24734

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thinking of a Fast Intentions Cat Back Exhaust down the road & potentially a JB4, but i don't need anything more from the 60.
Congrats on your move to coupe side!

I would suggest ordering the FI CBE (resonated) now, as it has been a 12-16 week lead-time due to supply chain issues. I've had the FI CBE on my Q60 for over 4 years, and I still enjoy it.

Reactions: 831Q60RS

·
Registered
2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on your move to coupe side!

I would suggest ordering the FI CBE (resonated) now, as it has been a 12-16 week lead-time due to supply chain issues. I've had the FI CBE on my Q60 for over 4 years, and I still enjoy it.
Awesome! Good to know, i was really diggin' the Carbon Fiber Exhaust. Trying to decided either resonated or non-resonated for the 14", i know the Sports 10" Exhaust would need a resonator. Just looking for a nice deeper growl, not just noise lol!!!

Major difference from resonated to non-resonated from FI? I'm not really into drone lol!

Thank you again!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Major difference from resonated to non-resonated from FI? I'm not really into drone lol!

Thank you again!
Ante-up the extra $ for the resonated version - it's worth it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
If you're not into drone you're going to want the resonated version

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts