Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello..I'm a new member that has just purchased a Q60, I owned a G37 before purchasing the Q60 so I am familiar with Infinitis but hoping to get some tips on my latest purchase..

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Just wanted to say hello..I'm a new member that has just purchased a Q60, I owned a G37 before purchasing the Q60 so I am familiar with Infinitis but hoping to get some tips on my latest purchase..
There's a sticky for the owner's manuals

·
Registered
175 Posts
Uh uhn! No pics, no believe>:)...j/k;)

Where in the DMV are you?

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
New forum rule!! New car introduction threads without pics is to be considered a ban able offence henceforth!! ;)

Just kidding, welcome to the forum. Post pics of the beast when you get the chance :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Vrrroooommmmmm!!!! Hey another one from the Washington DC Metro area, rock on!

Lots of stuff to digest throughout all the threads here so you're best off asking a few questions. I can tell you that I have found a good add-on company located near Dulles called Exotic Wehicles that does some great add on work at good prices.

http://www.exoticvehiclewraps.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts