Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
Just purchased my new Infiniti Q60RS on Thursday, 2/9. Took the 2006 FX45 in for the air bag recall and came home with both the FX and a new Q60RS. Didn't plan to buy a new car that day when I woke up. When I saw that Midnight black-Monaco red- Red Sport sitting in the showroom, I was hooked.

It was special ordered late last year and when it came in the person who ordered it was nowhere to be found. Their loss my gain, in the colors I wanted with all the options I would have ordered except missing the Carbon fiber package. Which I will get just the pieces I want and install myself.

Anyway, greetings to all,
Bob

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. It's always nice when the dealer has the exact build of a car that you would want or can get it from a nearby dealer. This whole waiting for your car to be built thing has a few downsides.

/still waiting on news of my Q60 order

·
Registered
125 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the forum. Your q60 is nearly identical to mine :) Love mine so far.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome.... had a 2003 G35 6MT that I had to sell due to health reasons and needed to fill that hole in my heart it left. lol
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts