Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping an introductory note to the group. There seems to be a lot of good info here and lots of active members. I'd like to thank everyone because I lurked here for a while before I decided to get my Q60 RS. My car choice came down to the BMW M4 and the Q60 RS. After driving the Q60 RS, the M4 just wasn't worth the extra cash. Anyway, I have no mods, but am closely watching what AMS does with their project.

regards,
lavaBake

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another New Member

Hello All-

Longtime BMW enthusiast who made the switch to Infiniti in May, I picked up a Black RS. Tinted the windows and just had the Nismo exhaust installed on Tues w/mufflers. Great sound, some drone but overall nice sound; much better than stock. I'm really satisfied with the torque and drive.. the M3 is bit tighter and slightly quicker but not worth the extra $$$. Love the AWD... live in Phil, winters are not the best.

This forum is great!

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Hello All-

Longtime BMW enthusiast who made the switch to Infiniti in May, I picked up a Black RS. Tinted the windows and just had the Nismo exhaust installed on Tues w/mufflers. Great sound, some drone but overall nice sound; much better than stock. I'm really satisfied with the torque and drive.. the M3 is bit tighter and slightly quicker but not worth the extra $$$. Love the AWD... live in Phil, winters are not the best.

This forum is great!
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hello All-

This forum is great!
Welcome to the forums, which BMWs have you owned over the years?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Primarily 5's..525/530. Last one was '14 328 Sport. Before I purchased the Red Sport I was searching for a new M3.. test drove several. Just thought the Infiniti was really sharp and didn't have to pay a premium for 400 hp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the forums! What mods are you waiting for or anticipating?
Thanks. I'm definitely looking at downpipe + exhaust as my first mod. I am trying to wait to see what comes out of the AMS Red Alpha project. But, if there isn't anything by the fall, I may just go with something that is available now. The car is pretty much perfect, I just wish it was a wee bit louder. It's not really a fair comparison to compare the sound to the G35/G37 as we are now turbocharged, so it's a completely different animal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts