Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s up guys, I’m new here so looking forward to learning more about our cars. Had a 05 G35 stanced coupe on bags before this so I know a thing or two about modifying. Just got this steering wheel done. so far I haven’t seen any Q60’s with it so it’s looking like a 1 of 1.

·
Registered
623 Posts
You're not 1 of 1. I don't know why so many people get a hard-on for being the "first" haha. They're nice steering wheels, but as everyone keeps saying, we wish they could keep the heating capability. I DO like your diffuser though. That brake light is nice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
How did you mount the rear diffuser? I have the same one and have been having a **** of a time getting it to stay secured. Mine didn't have any tabs on the top like the OEM did. Mine was from eBay just fyi, not sure if yours came from the same source

·
Registered
623 Posts
How did you mount the rear diffuser? I have the same one and have been having a **** of a time getting it to stay secured. Mine didn't have any tabs on the top like the OEM did. Mine was from eBay just fyi, not sure if yours came from the same source
No tabs at all?! That's crazy. Most have tabs, but no clips/hooks to keep it in place, so the majority of us have to drill our own holes and use fasteners/bolts to secure it. Don't let anyone tell you that 3M tape alone will hold it, because it won't.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey what’s up guys, I’m new here so looking forward to learning more about our cars. Had a 05 G35 stanced coupe on bags before this so I know a thing or two about modifying. Just got this steering wheel done. so far I haven’t seen any Q60’s with it so it’s looking like a 1 of 1. View attachment 22811
Nice! I just got mine too.
C27D8433-9647-4F30-A09C-94604B85F4CA.jpeg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're not 1 of 1. I don't know why so many people get a hard-on for being the "first" haha. They're nice steering wheels, but as everyone keeps saying, we wish they could keep the heating capability. I DO like your diffuser though. That brake light is nice.
Hard on ? nah just kinda cool knowing I’m probably the only one with it , it’s the human in me lol & thanks I think I got you on iG.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I got mine off eBay too and I didn’t use the rivets they sent. Didn’t have a gun either but I used a drill bit to take out the ones that’s on our car in the rear and I used self tapping screws to secure it. The 3m tape that came is actually pretty weak. I cleaned the surface with rubbing alcohol and still didn’t stick as it should.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine came with the tabs that fit in the oem holes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few people earlier just found out they made tow hooks for our cars too, was kinda surprised just thought I’d share a pic with you guys got it on eBay too

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got had then. Mine has 4 holes on the bottom, one on the very outside of each corner, and two in the middle. The top and sides are 100% SMOOTH. No tabs, pins, nothing. Just flat material. I'm guessing I just need to pull the whole bumper and attempt to add self tapping screws all the way around. I've already paid $$$ to have it painted Gloss Black so going back OEM is not really favorable

1 - 12 of 12 Posts