Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !!

I had previously owned a 2005 G35 coupe which was my first new car that I had purchased after graduating college !! Loved , loved that car and I've had other Infinites since but am now in a Lexus IS F Sport.

I'm really interested in the new Q60 once it's released this summer and am hoping to get my ass in one later this year :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Lexus IS F Sport is a four door right? You're thinking of transitioning to a two door? Or will you still keep your Lexus?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!

The Lexus IS F Sport is a four door right? You're thinking of transitioning to a two door? Or will you still keep your Lexus?
Yes it's a 4 door but I'm okay getting something sportier with just 2 doors

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge Plus

·
Registered
114 Posts
Some people will get the Q60 with another car on the side with more room. I personally think the Q60 is enough for all of my needs. While the trunk is probably not that spacious, it should be enough to fit enough for a weekend getaway or even a road trip.

Don't have a family to lug around either so that's a plus.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you thought at all about waiting for the Red Sport version?
400 hps should be worth the wait however I'm like the most inpatient person on Earth and need that immediate satisfaction haaaaa !!!

I'm more about the looks that anything else so I'll be fine with the 300 hp version since it's still gonna look sexy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So do you think that the Q60 is the best looking vehicle of the litter then?
Yes I do. I was looking at Lexus's RC 350 F Sport but I currently have a IS 350 F Sport so I'm also looking for something different.

The Q60 with its subtle yet aggressive styling is what I love most about the car ....... plus it'll also be the " new kid on the block " !

·
Registered
500 Posts
Been looking more into comparing design in this market and so far it seems the C-Class Coupe, Q60 and 4-Series are it. For me it's a battle for the C-Class and Q60... and anyone that has been following Mercedes design knows how GOOD their designs are these days.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been looking more into comparing design in this market and so far it seems the C-Class Coupe, Q60 and 4-Series are it. For me it's a battle for the C-Class and Q60... and anyone that has been following Mercedes design knows how GOOD their designs are these days.
Love the interior of the new C classes but the exterior is kinda bland for me ?? I want something sexier haaaaa !!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I actually prefer the exterior and interior of the Q60 over the C-class. Mercedes looks nice but their design just looks generic to me at this point.
Though I wouldn't mind seeing that panorama roof on the Q60.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually prefer the exterior and interior of the Q60 over the C-class. Mercedes looks nice but their design just looks generic to me at this point.
Though I wouldn't mind seeing that panorama roof on the Q60.
OMG if the Q60 had a panoramic roof I'd have that open 99% of the time !!!

With my luck I'll get a 2017 with a the normal sunroof and then in 2018 they add the panoramic one ugh ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
They pano roofs usually are wortht he cost but I don't think Infiniti will add it as an option for the Q60 as much as I wish they would. I can't seem to find any cars in their lineup with a panoramic roof. On the bright side, that means Infiniti aren't likely to come out with with one for the 2018 year if they aren't already planning it for the 2017 year model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts