Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I just joined today :)

Looking into buying the 2017 infiniti q60! Loving the new design to it and the luxury look. :D

Anyone a previous or current infiniti owner?

·
Registered
17 Posts
welcome to the board!

I have a '15 Q60s and 11 months in 'so far so good'. I also look forward to seeing the new model and reading feedback once they hit the street.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Glad to know you'll be owning the new Q60, it's really hard to not want this thing especially when its the best looking thing out in the segment. The RC did interest me at one point but comparing the two designs, 2017 Q60 is clean! Very classy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Lexus has gone for a bold design that people either love or hate. Infiniti has gone a bit more to the safe side, but they still managed to keep things interesting and unique -- it can be so easy to slip into copying the Germans with luxury car design.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome aboard! Have you looked at any other models?

Everyone seems to be following the German brands with the huge grilles which I'm not always a fan of. I like Infiniti's toned down yet unique design.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:)

Glad to know you'll be owning the new Q60, it's really hard to not want this thing especially when its the best looking thing out in the segment. The RC did interest me at one point but comparing the two designs, 2017 Q60 is clean! Very classy.
Thanks @IPL-Q-Sixty!

I'm excited to own the new Q60 in the near future!

I agree! It's super classy at it is, I probably wouldn't even mod it. Maybe down the road, some simple changes.

Are you thinking of owning one too??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes...

Lexus has gone for a bold design that people either love or hate. Infiniti has gone a bit more to the safe side, but they still managed to keep things interesting and unique -- it can be so easy to slip into copying the Germans with luxury car design.
I do agree with you about the lexus! Some days I'm hating the new concept, sometimes I'm feeling it. It's a 50/50.

This time around with the Q60, it's safe, yet a good change on their part. It has that mixed look of the sporty/luxury/classy all in 1.

Very unique indeed.

Are you thinking of getting the new q60?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks @IPL-Q-Sixty!

I'm excited to own the new Q60 in the near future!

I agree! It's super classy at it is, I probably wouldn't even mod it. Maybe down the road, some simple changes.

Are you thinking of owning one too??
I'll get one, just not in a rush. Waiting to see what it's like within the first months being in the hands of owners since new vehicles tend to have bugs that need to be worked out. Rather not put up with that.

One mod I might do is wheels, Vossen has a lot of wheels that go well with Infinit's design. CVT's look great on the current out going Q60/G37:

But I rather go with Graphite, not like Silver like in the picture above

Graphite:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)

I'll get one, just not in a rush. Waiting to see what it's like within the first months being in the hands of owners since new vehicles tend to have bugs that need to be worked out. Rather not put up with that.

One mod I might do is wheels, Vossen has a lot of wheels that go well with Infinit's design. CVT's look great on the current out going Q60/G37:

But I rather go with Graphite, not like Silver like in the picture above

Graphite:
Yeah, I'll probably wait it out too until I hear some reviews from actual owner!! :)

Trial and Error for the first owners tho lol but that benefits us in the end when we purchase it at a later time.

But that vossen wheel in graphite looks sick!! Looks good on the black car too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts