Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! @GetYourWheels is on the forum and can help if you've got questions related to wheels.

As far as exhaust mods are concerned, I would recommend searching the forum. There are quite a few available options including ones from Infiniti.

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Thanks @testrage!!
@Sreddy143 you have couple options for direct OEM+ fitments for your car from HRE, Vorsteiner, Avant Garde and many more. Let us know if you're looking for anything specific and we'll be glad to help you out! If you have a certain budget in mind, we can definitely consider that in mind when looking for your new setup.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Exhausts-

Fast intentions ($1,700-2,000)

Motordyne Shockwave ($1,900)

Infiniti Sports Exhaust ($600)

Downpipes help the sound a lot and HP gain

As far as rims go, Just becareful with our RS brakes, the big brake kit in the front sticks out far so only certain fitment will work without the need of spacers

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum! @GetYourWheels is on the forum and can help if you've got questions related to wheels.

As far as exhaust mods are concerned, I would recommend searching the forum. There are quite a few available options including ones from Infiniti.

Thanks i will look in to it. I read the forums and i have decided to go with Infiniti sports exhaust with out muffler as i like loud and aggressive noise.>:)

Also i am looking for cold air intake but i couldnt figure it i am not sure if someone already installed it on their Q 60.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exhausts-

Fast intentions ($1,700-2,000)

Motordyne Shockwave ($1,900)

Infiniti Sports Exhaust ($600)

Downpipes help the sound a lot and HP gain

As far as rims go, Just becareful with our RS brakes, the big brake kit in the front sticks out far so only certain fitment will work without the need of spacers

Do you have any links i can look into it for the wheels ? as far exhaust is concerned im getting Infiniti sports exhaust with out mufflers for 600$:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks @testrage!!
@Sreddy143 you have couple options for direct OEM+ fitments for your car from HRE, Vorsteiner, Avant Garde and many more. Let us know if you're looking for anything specific and we'll be glad to help you out! If you have a certain budget in mind, we can definitely consider that in mind when looking for your new setup.
My budget is around 1000$ if u can send me the links to see those wheels that would be great i think i have 19 inch wheels from stock im thinking to keep the same tires and change the wheels to black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts