Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
i took delivery of a graphite grey 3.0 premium AWD yesterday and im in love with the car:)I was cross shopping both a mercedes c300 coupe and a used '14 e350 coupe.All great cars but the Q won me over,especially considering the great lease deal i got.I've already been asked about the car twice by strangers .Looking forward to hanging out here and picking up tips on the car.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Philly originally, but live in FL now. What part of Philly?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on taking delivery on your new Q60. Other than the price of the Q60, what drew you to the Q60 over the two Benz's that you were looking at?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: krav51

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on taking delivery on your new Q60. Other than the price of the Q60, what drew you to the Q60 over the two Benz's that you were looking at?

I recently moved to the suburbs(downingtown),but born and raised in the great NE.You?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

A big factor regarding the used benz,having owned a '10 e350 was the fact that in 1 1/2 years id be out of warranty.I dont have to tell anyone who's owned a benz how expensive that can be.I did like the new C class,especially the interior but the exterior just doesn't do it for me.As far as performance,the '14 e350 drove more like a big luxury car,which it is.I thought the C and the Q were close in handling but the Q got up to speed quicker.Bottom line i had the biggest smile on my face after driving the Q.All three really are great cars.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I recently moved to the suburbs(downingtown),but born and raised in the great NE.You?
Oh yea I'm from the Hatfield/Lansdale area. I used to go out to West Chester to visit buddies every once in a while. I wish it wasn't such a drive from FL!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yea I'm from the Hatfield/Lansdale area. I used to go out to West Chester to visit buddies every once in a while. I wish it wasn't such a drive from FL!
i work in west chester,great little college town.Heading to disney in the fall,just myself and the wife this time and thinking of taking the Q,although her qx60 might be a better choice.

·
Registered
686 Posts
i work in west chester,great little college town.Heading to disney in the fall,just myself and the wife this time and thinking of taking the Q,although her qx60 might be a better choice.
Yea, we're driving up that way in November for a Penn State game, but we're renting a car cuz I'm not trying to put those miles on my brand new car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts