Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got new 2019 midnight Q60s redsport. Man I fell in love with this car. I used to own G37 before this. Maybe some of you guys will know me. My name is Avo, I live LA, Cali area. So far I tinted my windows all around with ceramic tint 5%.
Will have more mods later.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats on your fine-looking new toy.

Sounds like you have your plans all laid out for you! Looking forward to seeing the pics with the first mods.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site, congrats on your fine-looking new toy.

Sounds like you have your plans all laid out for you! Looking forward to seeing the pics with the first mods.

Thanks bro. First mod will be rims and coilover. Hopefully there is dds coilover plug. ?

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome!
@Avosq60 I know you just got the Q60 but how do you compare the G37 vs the Q60? I know options and such are different but more like the drive and things like that?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Welcome!
@Avosq60 I know you just got the Q60 but how do you compare the G37 vs the Q60? I know options and such are different but more like the drive and things like that?
Thanks bro. I had G37 sport coupe. Different is, It all different lol, Better handling, lower car, painted brake ready, interior carbon fiber, interior 10x look better as in screen and steerling wheel which has heat sterling wheel, seats r more support on sides n sporty, and of course more power car. Only small bad is i feel it heavier car when full take off, but it all good. After a while having G, i started to hate taillight everyday. I felt its getting bigger n uglier lol.
The different drive, Q60 i feel more road and sport feel than G. G is higher and more smooth. I blew up transmission on my G 1 time. Here are pics of my old G

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts