Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD
Congratulations! She鈥檚 a beauty! I was looking @ this exact same color & interior but was hard to find it in AWD. I settled for an Iridium Blue, but welcome to the Q60 club 馃檶

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations! She鈥檚 a beauty! I was looking @ this exact same color & interior but was hard to find it in AWD. I settled for an Iridium Blue, but welcome to the Q60 club 馃檶
Thank you! I鈥檓 in Texas, no snow so RWD for me :) I don鈥檛 think iridium blue is a settle though lol, love that color it鈥檚 beautiful in the sunlight.

Registered
Hey Folks, Just landed a 2014 Q60S AWD...she is a beauty but I have a questions...One of the features on my options screen is greyed out and no matter what I try I cannot get it to work...Any ideas on this this??? Here is a photo of the screen and you can see the "Drivers Assistance" Button is greyed out. Any thoughts oo how to bring that to life. I am in Canada could this be a strictly US option? The car is a Canadian Car and originated in Canada from the factory in Japan. I am the second owner!

Attachments

Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
Welcome

Reactions: SlateGreyRS400

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!

Reactions: SlateGreyRS400

Registered
Color looks close to Audi鈥檚 Quantum Gray.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, car looks great. I always saw it as more blue than Grey which is why the color name confused me, 馃槀. Thanks for confirming I'm not just crazy. Congrats on the car and welcome to the forum.
It鈥檚 hard capture the true color with my iPhone. In person it looks very blue. There is a guy on IG named basix_q who has a slate grey q50 and he captures the color very well in his photos

1 - 20 of 21 Posts