Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my car today in Ottawa.

First Impressions:
- Red color is gorgeous. Pics don't do it justice. Very deep, rich color.
- Interior is very nice. Last Infiniti I owned was 2004 G35. Certainly come a long way!
- Exhaust sound is terrible, or more accurately non existent. I've owned a C63 AMG and Challenger Hellcat so I'm a little biased towards aggressive exhaust sounds but the Q60 is so quiet it takes away from the fast "feel." I will definitely go aftermarket
- Car is very smooth over minor bumps. Car is certainly more luxury than sports.

Thats about it for now. I will be looking to go aftermarket and wider wheels and tires in the spring. Would love feed back re how wide I can go!

Look forward to being a member of the forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Stunning car Larry ! Enjoy. I picked mine up yesterday in Ottawa as well. Asgard Grey. Will post pics when it stops *&### raining !

Agreed on the exhaust note and the luxury /sport balance. The scale tips to luxury , but that is fine with me.

Where are you looking at aftermarket exhaust and winter rims please ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats! I may be very, very wrong here, but I have had a red one ordered since early August and I am not aware of any in the pipeline for the US. Hopefully, your delivery "up north' is a good sign.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snikt21

Stillen for exhaust and Tire Rack for winter tires. Plan on going with HRE for aftermarket wheels if we can go wide enough to make it worth the expense! Enjoy your car as well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts