Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my 2014 Q50 Premium AWD for a brand spanking new 2017 Q60 Red Sport in Majestic White/Graphite with premium+, radiant emblem, illuminated kick plates, cargo pack and all weather mats. Thanks to Sewell Infiniti in north Houston for a great deal and experience! I made the drive from San Antonio and it was worth it!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum Christopher. Your Q60 RS looks good. I'm a big fan of the white color that Infiniti has put on these Q60s. It does look really sharp when properly cleaned and detailed.

I'm not sure what to say about the multiple dealership badges though :eek:. It's like they just couldn't stop....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yeah, get that off as quickly as possible. Especially the lettering.

·
Registered
90 Posts
OMG the dealership actually badged your car? None of the Infiniti dealerships around here do that ****, if they had I'd have demanded they either take it off or pay me $100/yr advertising fee. **** dealership car badges.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats, beautiful car and welcome!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Keep us posted on how you like the Q60, haven't heard too many good things about the Q50, which might explain their lack of presence on the road. Although I know the Q60 is a bit of a different beast, I wouldn't mind hearing your take on the 50 compared to 60.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts