Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Happy to be part of the forum and I look forward to more info / mods and to learn more as we all get our cars. I'm located in the Toronto Canada area so all of our Redsports are awd

Purchased a Midnight Black Q60s awd a few weeks ago and I'm now waiting for it.

Coming from a Lexus GS350 f sport awd

I look forward to contributing to the forum.

-Jeff

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys - lots of little small tweaks that add up to the overall appearance.

Larger mods were wheels, coilovers and some minor visual body mods like the front lip

·
Registered
298 Posts
Gorgeous GS man!! I love that color combo, nicely done.

Welcome to the forum! Any plans for the Q?

Reactions: Snikt21

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.

No big plans yet for the Q.

Right away I'm going to debadge, change out the run flats and plastidip the side vents and front grille.
After that I guess I'll wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

how are you liking your GS so far? haven't seen many of them on the road which has me thinking that it doesn't resonate with buyers in that market.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great car. Excellent build quality - zero issues. It's a 2013 and the quality still seems to be a step up from the Q especially in the interior materials.

Nav/multimedia system needs to be modernized even with the massive screen. Drives great for the type of car it is. Great daily driver. Could use another 100hp but still decent.

Good reference in how it drives

https://youtu.be/a9faBE_ceJY

Most people pick an e class or 5 series in this class that's all. Apparently this one drives better than comparable models.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That GS definitely looked darn good. Always admired them especially from way back when lol. Loved the 02 GS430.

Anyhow getting off-track, great job lol, what kind of rims ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts