Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these on this morning. 19x9.5 +40mm Rohana RF2's in brushed titanium finish. These are mounted on 15mm spacers in order to just barely clear the front calipers, perfect fit. Yea I'm really really happy with the look!

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Now that looks dope. Very natural looking but just enough pop to look real classy! Looks like it fits like a glove too, are they sunken in any bit?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that looks dope. Very natural looking but just enough pop to look real classy! Looks like it fits like a glove too, are they sunken in any bit?
Thanks for the compliments! Yea they have a pretty deep concavity to them, that really was the concern I had with the front spokes being at such an angle that the wouldn't clear the caliper. The spacers really saved the day on that issue thank heavens. What was the most shocking thing was just how much heavier the stock 19's were compared to these. When I got back from the shop and went to get the stock wheels out of the car I almost choked on my skoal lifting the first one out subconsciously thinking they'd be relatively close in weight to the new ones. Seriously the stock 19's are INSANELY heavy compared to these RF2's. I'm guessing at a minimum 15lbs heavier then the RF2's.

·
Registered
327 Posts
15 pounds lighter than oem at each wheel is ridiculous! The car must feel pretty different now because of all of the rotational weight loss too no?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I have a set of Rohana RF2 in 19x9.5 like you and I want to mount them on my Q50S Hybrid. Everyone including Rohana has told me that I need a 20mm spacer. You said in a post that you used a 15mm spacer. Did you have to modify anything to make those clear the BBK brakes? If you could send me a few pics of how yours look at the wheel wells i would appreciate it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Finally I get to see what these RF2 looks like on the Q it definitely looks awesome on the car, I was looking at these exactly rims but did not want to go with 20 and even a Rep from Rohanna said only can fit. Anyway you the first person I see put 19 on with no issues good job bro.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, I have a set of Rohana RF2 in 19x9.5 like you and I want to mount them on my Q50S Hybrid. Everyone including Rohana has told me that I need a 20mm spacer. You said in a post that you used a 15mm spacer. Did you have to modify anything to make those clear the BBK brakes? If you could send me a few pics of how yours look at the wheel wells i would appreciate it.

Hey Chris,

With the 15mm spacers and the RF2 19x9.5 with +40mm offset, I didn't have to modify anything and the spokes clear the BBK front calipers by about 5mm, the rear calipers weren't anywhere near as close. One thing I had to really consider was that the RF2 spokes are thicker towards the hub and they are concave with no relief for a BBK caliper. The RF2's come in a +20mm and a +40mm offset, but I figured the +20mm offset would had made the spoke pitch to steep and thus conflict with the caliper. In the end I spoke with a wheel vendor and discussed my thoughts, and we agreed that the +40mm with the 15mm spacer would be the most likely to fit perfectly, so I took a shot at it. Thankfully, the +40mm combined with the 15mm spacer supplied the bare minimum clearance I was looking for. Technically speaking if you went with 20mm spacers the +40mm RF2's would have more clearance in front from the calipers of course, but I'm thrilled with the near perfect fit this combo supplied. Now if I take off the spacer then the fronts don't fit of course, but I don't ever plan on removing them LOL! One other thing to consider is getting hubcentric ring inserts for them, it makes mounting them a heck of a lot easier since it centers the wheel on the hub.

I'll try to remember to take some pics of the wheel well for you tonight for your reference.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally I get to see what these RF2 looks like on the Q it definitely looks awesome on the car, I was looking at these exactly rims but did not want to go with 20 and even a Rep from Rohanna said only can fit. Anyway you the first person I see put 19 on with no issues good job bro.

Thanks man! I do love these wheels, they are incredibly light compared to the stock 19" and the design is really beautiful I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts