Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ohhh, those are nice. I personally prefer thicker designs and even I think they look nice on the Q60. But with so much of the rotor showing, I'm thinking a larger set of calipers would look great.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Ohhh, those are nice. I personally prefer thicker designs and even I think they look nice on the Q60. But with so much of the rotor showing, I'm thinking a larger set of calipers would look great.
At least swap the rotors for cross drilled. such an easy and cheap thing to do that gives better braking and more of a sport look

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least swap the rotors for cross drilled. such an easy and cheap thing to do that gives better braking and more of a sport look
Not sure if I'll touch the calipers, but definitely going with the cross drilled rotors.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That definitely looks great! How wide are the rims and what are the offsets?

Thankfully there aren't baby rotors on there so going with a thin-spoke design isn't as bad at all. The cross drilled will give some nice brake jewelry to look at behind those spokes though.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Not sure if I'll touch the calipers, but definitely going with the cross drilled rotors.
I see that you are in Toronto, so I would caution going with cross-drilled rotors when running in the winter with streets treated with road salt. The holes hold the water/salt/brine, and end up rusting, which won't look so good after one winter season.

On my previous Audi, I tried cross-drilled, then slotted, and then went to dimple cut, because it was the best option to stand-up to the winter exposure.

In the case of the Q60, Z1 has dimple (sprinkle) cut 2-piece front & rear rotors, with 10 lb savings/each front rotor and 5 lbs savings/each rear rotor.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That definitely looks great! How wide are the rims and what are the offsets?

Thankfully there aren't baby rotors on there so going with a thin-spoke design isn't as bad at all. The cross drilled will give some nice brake jewelry to look at behind those spokes though.
Thank you... rims are 9.5" wide and have a +38 offset.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts