Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
That looks pretty darn good, will look much better once you can shift that car down a little bit. But what are the offsets for the new wheels there?

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Thank you!

20x9 +20 / 20x10.5 +32. Looks a bit aggressive now but will look better once lowered :)
dang! I had a gut feeling it was +20 in the front but went with the more safer option but awesome choice on the custom rear offset! Should look great and really brought together once lowered.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you!

20x9 +20 / 20x10.5 +32. Looks a bit aggressive now but will look better once lowered
dang! I had a gut feeling it was +20 in the front but went with the more safer option but awesome choice on the custom rear offset! Should look great and really brought together once lowered.
Yeah the Offset you provided was directly from a vossen rep lol. And thank you! Cant wait. Its just all the trustworthy shops around me are all booked and off for july 4 weekend so i gotta wait til july 8. My full prismatic cats and downpipes from fast intentions should be arriving in the next two weeks also :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts