Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey all, just sharing my new black lip spoiler pics. Also, debadged the car and painted the Infiniti logo glossy black. Took the pics on a cloudy day... In the sun the black on white really pops.

That the carbon fiber spoiler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wow that looks really great, especially will those rims. I agree about what was said above about the window trim - and might as well rebadge the sides now :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
****. WAY cheaper than the CF option. How much installed and how's the quality?

Quality is excellent... I was pleasantly surprised. It just adheres to the car with double sided 3m tape, which is already installed on the spoiler when it arrives. So it is a DIY project. Pretty easy given fitment is perfect.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Quality is excellent... I was pleasantly surprised. It just adheres to the car with double sided 3m tape, which is already installed on the spoiler when it arrives. So it is a DIY project. Pretty easy given fitment is perfect.

Easier than having to drill holes into the trunk. I'm gonna look into this. Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can you post a link to the spoiler you bought?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nope, aftermarket (non-OEM). Painted Black. Got it off CarID for $380 painted and shipped.
Did the ends/tips of the spoiler fit flush against the trunk lip, or did the installer (if not you) have to press down firmly to get it flush? I just got mine from CARid and the end tips are raised a bit off the trunk and two installers said the 3M tape (and even glue) won't hold and the ends would pop up. There is a good amount of tension holding the ends off the trunk. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Car looks great! And in the Chicago area too.

That looks like the same spoiler I got from spoilernation.com Mine is color matched to my Graphite car.
Hi. Did the ends/tips of the spoiler you got fit flush against the trunk lip, or did the installer (if not you) have to press down firmly to get it flush? I just got mine from CARid and the end tips are raised a bit off the trunk and two installers said the 3M tape (and even glue) won't hold and the ends would pop up. There is a good amount of tension holding the ends off the trunk. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
You guys have me thinking I should be jumping on this de-badging train ride... hahaha

Gives the car a much better look!

I'm with you on that man, I've been debating this for a few weeks and I just can't decide.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Same here. So thinking of getting rid of side since the lettering is uneven. Now the back not sure since the lettering is even and it has the nice Infiniti logo. Might get rid of Infiniti lettering since its redundant. Then what remains do I keep it chrome or make it black. I like the red colored "S" so decisions decisions.... Jayce you out there listening and what did you do finally?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts