Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
With the recent changes going on over at Infiniti, not buying anything but Infiniti is growing on me, especially with what the new Q60 turned out as. Do you see yourself upgrading to the new Q60 in the future?

·
Registered
17 Posts
New to the group....i drive a q60 convertible before that I drove the fx35....wouldnt buy nothing else but infiniti appreciate the tips or suggestions
Welcome to the group!

after 9 months of ownership of my 1st Infiniti 'so far so good'. Based on the first pictures of the '17 Q60 S would like to see it in the flesh and would consider a 2018 model.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome to the group!

after 9 months of ownership of my 1st Infiniti 'so far so good'. Based on the first pictures of the '17 Q60 S would like to see it in the flesh and would consider a 2018 model.
Better get in contact with your local dealership to find out when they'll have for you the first opportunity to see one in person.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Better get in contact with your local dealership to find out when they'll have for you the first opportunity to see one in person.[/QUOTE

not in that much of a hurry; as a rule, I don't buy the 1st model year of a new car .....
I totally agree. More often than not something chronic is wrong with all of them and people complain. I'd rather wait until such issues are found and fixed. let someone else be the test subject. You also have a better chance at getting a bigger discount then too.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Better get in contact with your local dealership to find out when they'll have for you the first opportunity to see one in person.[/QUOTE

not in that much of a hurry; as a rule, I don't buy the 1st model year of a new car .....
Actually that's a good rule of thumb, usually those are most common to have issues and although they are dealt with the back and forth I can imagine will be tiring.

How long do you plan on waiting at the earliest before making a move?

From what I observed, 6month to a year, seems to be good timing. Long the better.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Actually that's a good rule of thumb, usually those are most common to have issues and although they are dealt with the back and forth I can imagine will be tiring.

How long do you plan on waiting at the earliest before making a move?

From what I observed, 6month to a year, seems to be good timing. Long the better.
Probably 6 months or so after they on the road and we start to see some reviews and feedback on the forums. Totally agree with you that the bugs will get fixed; I can't deal with the hassle .... travel a lot and put so few miles on the car to begin with that I don't want my first stop to be the Dealership to have a minor issue dealt with for a 2nd or 3rd time.

Of course, the WOW factor (or lack of) will determine how patient I am.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Probably 6 months or so after they on the road and we start to see some reviews and feedback on the forums. Totally agree with you that the bugs will get fixed; I can't deal with the hassle .... travel a lot and put so few miles on the car to begin with that I don't want my first stop to be the Dealership to have a minor issue dealt with for a 2nd or 3rd time.

Of course, the WOW factor (or lack of) will determine how patient I am.
Good time frame to follow, that should allow for at least half a dozen batches to come out by then, pre-configured models and then ones people custom order.

Hopefully the dealer(s) you would frequent handles issues well when they come up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've bought most of my cars from the same multi-line dealer (Porsche, MB, BMW, Infiniti, Range Rover, and Honda) for the last 35 years ....... great service and I know almost everyone. I'm not concerned about them fixing the issues; it's the hassle of having to deal with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts