Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats!

Did you own an infiniti before or is this your first one?

Were you looking at any other coupes before deciding to go with the Q60?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.....

first Infiniti ...... but long history and comfort with multi line dealership that I bought it from ..... just retired and downsized from 4 door sedan and toy to the Q60. It looked good and felt right during the test drive .... was not really looking at other coupes at this price point.

·
Registered
116 Posts
thanks.....

first Infiniti ...... but long history and comfort with multi line dealership that I bought it from ..... just retired and downsized from 4 door sedan and toy to the Q60. It looked good and felt right during the test drive .... was not really looking at other coupes at this price point.

Good choice, best way to enjoy your retirement days :D

What toy did you own?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Jag XKR coupe .... an 'old man's sports car' as my kids called it .....
I'd have to agree with them :D

While it wasn't the most exciting coupe, it was a great GT coupe. At least Jaguar coupes these days have come a long way. F-Type is my new dream car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd have to agree with them :D

While it wasn't the most exciting coupe, it was a great GT coupe. At least Jaguar coupes these days have come a long way. F-Type is my new dream car.
Totally agree.... XKR was great for Sunday afternoon drive with the wife ....
check this one out .... 02 Porsche 996 Turbo Photos by mjaxkr | Photobucket

better suited for early Sunday morning spirited drive :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Infiniti! We all here hope you enjoy it and if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts