Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats good Peeps, i decided to join up after reading many threads... Figured I would follow suit and
post an intro.

Can find me in the City or the Bay... I do enjoy the 60RS. I have an 18' AWD. Think I have all of the base mods... looking at getting a heat exchanger(any good feedback?) Currently have the Stillen Intakes, Z1 LDP, Borla S-type exhaust, and BCR Coils with Niche Wheels. Pretty Solid Exhaust Note...

Catch ya on the threads or maybe the street...

Bless Up!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome, awesome car man... With those current mods you would certainly want to add the AMS heat exchanger. You can get better deals through Dealers as they have been giving 25% discount codes (excluding some purchases) but you can for sure find a better deal out there then directly on AMS website.

These cars do heat soak quickly, with that upgraded H/E you would really get the most out of the mods.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, awesome car man... With those current mods you would certainly want to add the AMS heat exchanger. You can get better deals through Dealers as they have been giving 25% discount codes (excluding some purchases) but you can for sure find a better deal out there then directly on AMS website.

These cars do heat soak quickly, with that upgraded H/E you would really get the most out of the mods.
Appreciate the reply and feedback Jake. I will definitely look at that route, always nice to keep some in the pocket.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: BlackPaw

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: BlackPaw
1 - 14 of 14 Posts