Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again, introduced myself in the new member, but here I am trying to share some pics. Got a Q50S Premium Iridium Blue for my wife and a Q60 Premium Majestic White for me, I enjoy both of them! Not sure if the pics will open or you have to click the link. Wrapped the Q60 roof in black high gloss and I love it. Also put a couple of K&N drop in filters. Waiting on Stillens Cat Backs and Air Intakes which they have already started sending to the dealers, they are just out of stock as the demand is high. Hope the pics show up.

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Looks good. Nice looking garage you got there. Not sure about the "inspired performance" but I do like that it's cursive and not very intrusive so it doesn't detract from the lines of the car on the rear. Did the dealer add that?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, as a matter of fact I took off the dealer lettering and put that on. And I tell you it gets more complements than the GRUBBS dealer name!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
What does that script badge read under you left tail light and why is it there?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
tsk tsk....cursive fail :laugh:

It says "inspired performance" :nerd:
Yeah, wasn't sure if that was a dot for an i or an accent mark.

Reactions: testrage

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just saw it and I liked it better than the dealer name. But it does draw attention and a lot of questions just as the ones you are asking. People ask if it came with the car, pretty much tell them the same as I am replying here. Yup, "Inspired Performance"!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts