Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red -
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm new to the forum and just picked up a 2022 Q60 Red Sport in Slate Gray with Monaco Red interior on Tuesday. My prior vehicle was a 2016 RC350 and prior to that was an 09 G37 coupe.

Haven't decided what upgrades I'm going to do yet (still swallowing the pill on the prices of vehicles now, lol!) but I am dropping it off next Friday to have PPF installed on the front, rocker panels, a pillars, roof and ceramic tint on the windshield. I really love the look of the car and the interior. I honestly don't know what all of the "experts" complaints are about it being dated, etc..... Heck, I was looking at a 2022 GR Supra (which are WAY overpriced) and while the outside is beautiful the inside is meh.....a whole lot of meh......(yes yes I get they are totally different cars but I was all over the place on what I wanted - Supra, M4, E53 coupe, C63S coupe, RCF, etc........ but the price on used vehicles is astronomical!!!!) so here I am in my first brand new car EVER!

Anyhow, hello to everyone! 馃憢

Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
Welcome

Registered
Welcome! I think the comments about it being dated are due to the dual screen system, and also the fact that it doesn't have a screen sticking out of the top of the dashboard as is the latest fashion. (I can't stand that, it looks tacky and unfinished to me)

Reactions: Cami60

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! I think the comments about it being dated are due to the dual screen system, and also the fact that it doesn't have a screen sticking out of the top of the dashboard as is the latest fashion. (I can't stand that, it looks tacky and unfinished to me)
I agree a thousand percent on that. It seems like manufacturers said we can just slap this tablet here and convince the public it's great. I think every car I've seen that way looks like there wasn't much thought put into it and looks completely unfinished. I actually like the dual screen setup in this car. While yes it might be great to have a little larger screens I don't know that it would have worked well with the flow of the interior. I do wish they would have gone to some sort of digital style gauges. (I know this is subjective for each person. I've seen good and bad implementations of digital gauges.)

Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
(I can't stand that, it looks tacky and unfinished to me)
Nose Cheek Skin Mouth Human body

Yup, it's like they decided to add a flat screen AFTER the interior was designed NOT to have one. It also looks like something that should have a quick release so you can throw it in the trunk to prevent it from being stolen. :LOL:

Registered
View attachment 25046

Yup, it's like they decided to add a flat screen AFTER the interior was designed NOT to have one. It also looks like something that should have a quick release so you can throw it in the trunk to prevent it from being stolen. :LOL:
Yup, every time I see one I'm reminded of the pop out screens from aftermarket head units of the late 90's. I didn't like the look then and I don't like it now. lol

Registered
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, every time I see one I'm reminded of the pop out screens from aftermarket head units of the late 90's. I didn't like the look then and I don't like it now. lol
I totally forgot about those! I remember how they would get stuck partially open/closed, lol.

Registered
Welcome and congrats!

Reactions: jmpickrell

Registered
I went to build out as 2022 Q60 Red Sport and it doesn't appear to offer a plain or metallic white. Is this true?

Registered
I went to build out as 2022 Q60 Red Sport and it doesn't appear to offer a plain or metallic white. Is this true?
Yes, I'm only seeing "Majestic White":
Font Circle Number Parallel Diagram

Registered
Hello all! I'm new to the forum and just picked up a 2022 Q60 Red Sport in Slate Gray with Monaco Red interior on Tuesday. My prior vehicle was a 2016 RC350 and prior to that was an 09 G37 coupe.

Haven't decided what upgrades I'm going to do yet (still swallowing the pill on the prices of vehicles now, lol!) but I am dropping it off next Friday to have PPF installed on the front, rocker panels, a pillars, roof and ceramic tint on the windshield. I really love the look of the car and the interior. I honestly don't know what all of the "experts" complaints are about it being dated, etc..... Heck, I was looking at a 2022 GR Supra (which are WAY overpriced) and while the outside is beautiful the inside is meh.....a whole lot of meh......(yes yes I get they are totally different cars but I was all over the place on what I wanted - Supra, M4, E53 coupe, C63S coupe, RCF, etc........ but the price on used vehicles is astronomical!!!!) so here I am in my first brand new car EVER!

Welcome! I just got a new 21Q60rs in slate grey with Monaco red interior as well. Beautiful car congratz :)

Registered

We are twins :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are twins :)
I love the color and the interior is just excellent with the monaco red! I took it to have PPF done on it today and this is what it looked like. (I haven't driven it since the day I brought it home from the dealer....so about two weeks.)
Tire Plant Vehicle Car Grille

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

1 - 17 of 17 Posts