Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

Great to join the Infiniti Q60 forum. I bought a Q50S for my wife and a Q60 Premium for me in December. I was a BMW owner and a VP for the BMWCCA, so I had a few of them also. I can honestly say that the new Q60 has nothing to envy from the BMW 3 or 4 series! I get upset when I see reviews that say the new Q60 is boring, I wonder what these guys and gals who review this car get their comparison from. Boring compared to what? I enjoy cruising as much as the spirited driving in my Q60, and I have the Premium, not the Red. I did try the Red and the power and extras are great, but the budget did extend that far.

Anyway, I know I will enjoy and learn form this forum and look forward to the discussions and recommendations!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I have done a few things to it. I have the Majestic White Q60, I wrapped the roof in gloss black and I love the way it looks. Stillen is coming out with the dual cold air intakes and the cat back. I just did the K&N drop inn filters. i will be posting a few pics later. Thanks again for the welcome to the forum guys!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome and congratulations GhostRider ! We definitely need to get some pics of your car and the wifes as well. Particularly the roof too though, that was always a huge thing for me especially as I love white vehicles !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts