Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
201 - 220 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
You know what...I don’t mind it on, but I’m really not sure what I should listen for. I will try it off just for comparison. I may prefer it off...we’ll see.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,800 Posts
I don’t mind it on, but I’m really not sure what I should listen for.
I left mine on and I have the freaking loud Infiniti Sport Exhaust Kit. During a cold start with the sound system off and parked, toggle through the drive modes and you should hear a difference.

Reactions: Cami60

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
I’ll give that a try...thanks.

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
137 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 · (Edited)
lmao 🤣. That’s one expensive vacuum!
Worlds most expensive vacuum comes in at a mind blowing $21,900.00 ...buy three and you reach the msrp of a fully loaded Q60 !! :eek:
Automotive lighting Grille Product Automotive tire Automotive design

"This special edition of the HYLA GST was bejeweled by Artists in Berlin, Germany. It took over 100 hours to hand-encrust the HYLA GST with 32,000 genuine Swarovski Elements. The original shiny black exterior of the HYLA GST, featuring chrome and carbon accents, has been enhanced with black, grey and white Swarovski Elements, making it sparkle and glimmer with even the slightest trace of light.
Considering the 32,000 Swarovski Crystals and 100+ hours of labor, the set retail price of $21,900.00 does not seem too high. It is still high enough to make the HYLA GST - Swarovski Edition the 'most expensive vacuum cleaner' according to Guinness World Records.
On November 16, 2012 Guinness World Records confirmed the HYLA GST - Swarovski Edition as the 'most expensive vacuum cleaner'. Click here to read the full story."

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
137 Posts
Worlds most expensive vacuum comes in at a mind blowing $21,900.00 ...buy three and you reach the msrp of a fully loaded Q60 !! :eek:
View attachment 25284
"This special edition of the HYLA GST was bejeweled by Artists in Berlin, Germany. It took over 100 hours to hand-encrust the HYLA GST with 32,000 genuine Swarovski Elements. The original shiny black exterior of the HYLA GST, featuring chrome and carbon accents, has been enhanced with black, grey and white Swarovski Elements, making it sparkle and glimmer with even the slightest trace of light.
Considering the 32,000 Swarovski Crystals and 100+ hours of labor, the set retail price of $21,900.00 does not seem too high. It is still high enough to make the HYLA GST - Swarovski Edition the 'most expensive vacuum cleaner' according to Guinness World Records.
On November 16, 2012 Guinness World Records confirmed the HYLA GST - Swarovski Edition as the 'most expensive vacuum cleaner'. Click here to read the full story."
Bet those chrome and carbon accents make this thing suck hard! (See what I did there? Suck - vacuums suck - 😂 👎🏼)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
If I'm paying 21k for a freakin vacuum...I want several of these (see image below) included in the box to operate it. :LOL:
Hairstyle Shoulder Sleeve Thigh Waist

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 · (Edited)
Here’s a few interior pics showing the black billet paddle shifter add-ons and the carbon vinyl deletes for the sun visor warning labels.
I really like the paddle shifter add ons. Gives a nicely weighted feel and not only do they look nice but they make it so much easier to shift no matter your hand position.
Link for the paddle add ons...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091TFVSKC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_tab_ap_product_details
Plant Car Vehicle Speedometer Steering part

Mirror Car Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: SlateGreyRS400

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here’s a few interior pics showing the black billet paddle shifter add-ons and the carbon vinyl deletes for the sun visor warning labels.
I really like the paddle shifter add ons. Gives a nicely weighted feel and not only do they look nice but they make it so much easier to shift no matter your hand position.
Link for the paddle add ons...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091TFVSKC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_tab_ap_product_details View attachment 25287

View attachment 25288
Not a big fan of the paddle shifter extenders, looks weird to me. Are you street parking ur Q???

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
Not a big fan of the paddle shifter extenders, looks weird to me. Are you street parking ur Q???
I understand. I thought the same way at first, but then i really began to not see them ..but feel what they added.
I'm having some work done on the garage now and so it's on the street for about a week.

• Wow
Reactions: jmpickrell

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
How does she feel? Keeping her below 4K rpm???
I’m very impressed. It’s certainly met my expectations.
Going real easy now. But man is it eager!..Like a thoroughbred race horse chomping at the bit ready to explode from the gate. I really have make an effort to not stomp it.
I know that the real fun is down the road after it’s properly run in, so lots to look forward too.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I’m very impressed. It’s certainly met my expectations.
Going real easy now. But man is it eager!..Like a thoroughbred race horse chomping at the bit ready to explode from the gate. I really have make an effort to not stomp it.
I know that the real fun is down the road after it’s properly run in, so lots to look forward too.
Ya I drove pretty easy with mine. But a few times I couldn’t hold back. I’m just starting to open her up now without being worried

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I really have make an effort to not stomp it.I know that the real fun is down the road after it’s properly run in, so lots to look forward too.
Patience now, and you'll be rewarded later. My salesman on the initial test drive of my Q (@ 7 miles) chided me for not "giving it the beans" when I went for a shake-down drive with him. I told him I planned to keep my Q for the long haul, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to explore higher rpms after break-in.

Reactions: jmpickrell

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 · (Edited)
Patience now, and you'll be rewarded later. My salesman on the initial test drive of my Q (@ 7 miles) chided me for not "giving it the beans" when I went for a shake-down drive with him. I told him I planned to keep my Q for the long haul, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to explore higher rpms after break-in.
What a huge mistake it would be to trade instant gratification and short term thrills for long term headaches and potential major problems down the road. Like you ,I hope to enjoy the Q for a long time. Treat it the right way now...or...because of a desperate "need for speed"... it bites you in the ass and swallows a big chunk out of what's in your wallet... later.
Seems like a genuine no-brainer to me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 · (Edited)
OK.. I'm pretty sure i'm not going to upgrade the HE... and I'll quote Bevo Horn from another thread as the reasoning behind my decision...

"Anytime you do a performance mod there's usually a trade off. There are pics posted somewhere in this forum of a HE install. They have to remove the entire front end of the car. You may get a tech that's never installed a HE or removed the front end. Not sure I want someone learning as they go on my car. As explained in this thread, the HE is the first thing behind the grill, so it's in front of the A/C coils and radiator. It may be minimal, but an upgraded HE must have some sort of effect on the a/c and radiator.

IMO, if you want a car with 500+ HP, you purchase that car."

I guess for me its the idea of taking the car apart that makes me stop and think.... "Will they put it back together the same way it came from the factory?" And I'm just not mentally able to commit to the expensive pilgrimage to achieve the "promised land"" that finally squeezes the last ounce of performance out of my Q.
More power to ya..if you've made it and achieved your goals... not going to take away anything from what you've accomplished. You have every reason to be proud, especially all the do-it-your-selfers.. Da*m!.. i wish i had your talent and mechanical expertise!.. but in the end... i have to be honest with myself and admit to my limitations and be thankful that I get the opportunity to own and operate this beautiful machine... just the way it is.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Car looks great. Love those wheels on it!

Bevo is for sure the most vocal anti mod person here.

201 - 220 of 243 Posts