Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
221 - 240 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Car looks great. Love those wheels on it!

Bevo is for sure the most vocal anti mod person here.
Thanks.. I'm pretty pleased with the looks... She's getting lots of stares. :love:
I'm not anti-mod at all... I marvel at the high performance level some of these Q's have been taken to
and I've done a few modest things, but the reality is that i'm not a motorhead...just an enthusiast.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks.. I'm pretty pleased with the looks... She's getting lots of stares. :love:
I'm not anti-mod at all... I marvel at the high performance level some of these Q's have been taken to
and I've done a few modest things, but the reality is that i'm not a motorhead...just an enthusiast.
That’s what I’m nervous about is taking the front bumper fascia off and breaking a clip or something to where it will never be “from factory” condition again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dude at a stop light yesterday asked me if it was a GTR LOL. Made my day but I thought it was funny. Since I have no badges ALOT of people ask me about my car now. Way more then before tbh. Which I can’t lie, I like

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,800 Posts
Bevo is for sure the most vocal anti mod person here.
😜
I'm on three motorcycle forums as well where there are lots of issues posted by folks that have done mods that didn't work out so well.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 · (Edited)
I’m going to put my new in the box Infiniti AMS Red Alpha HE that I will not be using,up for sale soon. The fair price will include free shipping.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 · (Edited)
I hate the fact that the touch screen gets quickly covered in fingerprints...
so I decided to try the same soft rubber tipped stylus pens i use for the IPad. Keep one attached to the clip on the sun visor whenever I need it. Works perfectly...no more fingerprints.

Colorfulness Product Rectangle Font Slope

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Geeze..i should have payed more attention. Dont know were i was but it looks like my red sport came with Bridgestone Potenza all-season tires..
not the Dunlop run flats.. and i just bought a tire repair kit.
I'm still waiting on the dealership to get the Continentals..but no word yet. Whats the delay folks..let me know something, please.
I like the Bridgestones...Seems like a perfecty acceptable tire so maybe I'll cancel the tire change and get a 1300.00 refund from them ...but they might sh*t their pants.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Geeze..i should have payed more attention. Dont know were i was but it looks like my red sport came with Bridgestone Potenza all-season tires..
not the Dunlop run flats.. and i just bought a tire repair kit.
I'm still waiting on the dealership to get the Continentals..but no word yet. Whats the delay folks..let me know something, please.
I like the Bridgestones...Seems like a perfecty acceptable tire so maybe I'll cancel the tire change and get a 1300.00 refund from them ...but they might sh*t their pants.
Mine came with Bridgestone Potenza s1000 rft and they were hot garbage

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Run-flats are compromises. I think Infiniti puts them on as a revenue maker because most knowledgeable drivers will replace them
and the dealer is there to help..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Dsw06+ but on 10.5 rears. 275s fro
Btw..just a note..this place is dead for the Q60... most of the action is years old..
Nobody wants to talk about simple things.. Its all about comparing the size of a pipe...or a rod..or a hp gained....
typical male things... and yes...im a female if your wondering.

Reactions: SlateGreyRS400

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
137 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think it’s that a lot of people are over on the Nico forum that combines it all together under one for the G/Q with people doing the same thing (hp gains, pipe size, etc….) sad really.

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is just Cami expressing his inner desire to be a woman, lol. I find myself saying it can’t be too good if you’re shooting it sir!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Cami60

·
Registered
304 Posts
I think it’s that a lot of people are over on the Nico forum that combines it all together under one for the G/Q with people doing the same thing (hp gains, pipe size, etc….) sad really.
That forum looks pretty slow to me in the Q section.

221 - 240 of 243 Posts