Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I acquired my '17 Q60 Red Sport AWD in Nov 2016, and joined this forum soon after. You think it is slow(er) now, going back 5 years ago, the Q60 had just been released (Sept 2016), so not too many Q60s were on the street, and even fewer owners were forum members. Add to that the aftermarket was just starting to release mods for the platform, so yeah, it was slooooow in this forum. If you want a more spirited discussion, try the Q50 forum sister site.

Now, the aftermarket has matured, and will get even better with the new 400Z getting released next year with essentially the same VR30DDTT engine.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
I meant nothing derogatory about the lack of activity and I hope no one takes offense at my comments. Would never want that to happen.
Like i said...blame it on my enjoying too much booze.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Reactions: IridiumRS400

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 · (Edited)
How’d this come out? Pics? Ease of application? Prep?
Sorry no pics,jm ,but I can tell you this is some great stuff for your glass and is super easy to apply. Uses a two stage process,but first make sure that the glass is clean. I gently use 0000 steel wool and glass cleaner to scrub the surface. Wipe off and then rinse with another application of cleaner. Let dry thoroughly. Then you apply the Cleanse solution and buff that in. It’s like a primer for the Repel. Buff off the Cleanse and after about 15 minutes you can start the application of the Repel using the supplied applicators in circular motions. Drys to a slight white look. Then it’s just a matter of buffing the surface until the residue is removed. The beading is absolutely phenomenal!
I was driving in a hard rain today and I could turn the wipers off. The water pours off.
I’m really pleased and it should last a loooog time. Highly recommended.

241 - 243 of 243 Posts