Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Glad I found this forum...All things Q60..I am not new to Nissan products. Started out with Datsun pickups in the 80's, graduated to a 1990 Maxima, then on to a 2004 Maxima (which I modified EXTENSIVELY..) Bought a Q60 in 2015..loved it but not my dream car..Purchased a 2017 Q60 Red Sport 400 a few weeks ago and..this is my dream car! First of all, it's RED.. Dynamic Sunstone Red ( if you are going to call the car "Red Sport"..It better be RED) Loaded with all options (didn't really want em..couldn't find a car without em..) Turns out, it is a limited edition model called the "Launch Edition"..got a certificate in the mail..(the dealer was unaware of this...) only 246 made with these trim options (mine is 31..) Gallery white leather interior, silver optic interior trim, carbon fiber rear deck lip, mirrors and side vents, blacked out front grill and all emblems, smoked rear tail lights..the list goes on...

I am planning on adding a few after market touches, nothing crazy, just 20" wheels / tires and lowering springs. It doesn't look like there is much after market stuff available yet for the coupe, but I have heard that Q50 lowering springs will fit the Q60 (?). Input from other members is always welcome...

Thanks,

Roy

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you love the car as much as I do :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
welcome

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. The Q50 springs will work but I heard RSR was in the process of releasing Q60 specific springs. This was a while back so the Q60 springs are probably already out in the market.

Josh from Getyourwheels is on the forum here and has some really good pricing on a number of different wheels if you're interested. You can find his threads or PM him.

Happy modding! :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats on the car and welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts