Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within a month or so of purchasing a '17 Iridium Blue Q60 RS. Not a fan of dark rims...much prefer machined aluminum. Can somebody advise me of my options??

Thanks, excited to be a member of this Forum.

Bob K

Reactions: endeavor1

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob. Btw, new forum rules (that I'm making up) state that pics of your ride must be posted ;). The pics in this instance must include some of the Buick or ban time :laugh:

Reach out to GraphiteQ602017 about wheels and see if he would be willing to help you out. Here's his thread on wheels - http://www.infinitiq60.org/forum/in...ea/6057-new-graphite-rs-400-vossen-vfs1s.html

Gavin Gauthier-Wiebe also has forged wheels on order and may be able to help. Here's his thread - http://www.infinitiq60.org/forum/infiniti-q60-owners-registry-check-area/6570-new-q60-rs.html

Remember to post pics of the '87 Buick...err I mean your Q60 when you get her (shh it's both..) :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Test...far be it from me to disappoint a "Super" Moderator on my 2nd day on the Forum!! I'm 2nd owner of the Buick purchased totally stock in early '94. It's an '87 Limited Turbo Regal, brother to the Grand National...same drivetrain but in standard clothes. Don't turn left or right very well, don't stop very well, but is freaky straight line fast. It does have a cigarette lighter and FM radio!! 0-60mph in 3.18 sec...0-100 in 7.68! Ran 11.2 but after some engine mods should be in mid/high 10's...and I drive it to the track!! Pretty fun at the track...especially when my competitor gives me a disapproving look...after all he's looking at a fat, balding old guy in an old chromed up, poofy vinyl topped Buick :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulations on your car Bob! We can always swap wheels as I've always liked the RS ones but I only ended up getting the Premium :p

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Thanks Test...far be it from me to disappoint a "Super" Moderator on my 2nd day on the Forum!! I'm 2nd owner of the Buick purchased totally stock in early '94. It's an '87 Limited Turbo Regal, brother to the Grand National...same drivetrain but in standard clothes. Don't turn left or right very well, don't stop very well, but is freaky straight line fast. It does have a cigarette lighter and FM radio!! 0-60mph in 3.18 sec...0-100 in 7.68! Ran 11.2 but after some engine mods should be in mid/high 10's...and I drive it to the track!! Pretty fun at the track...especially when my competitor gives me a disapproving look...after all he's looking at a fat, balding old guy in an old chromed up, poofy vinyl topped Buick :)
That looks awesome. While the GN is awesome, the styling of these cars always appeals to me. It's a pity that so many of the remaining ones are beaten to death (assuming you see any on the road anymore).

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Just reading your signature on the cars you have are making me jittery! We need a write up of all of them in the off-topic section so I can pick your brain on em' !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andrew, you suggested we trade your rims for my RS rims. If serious, send me a picture so I can see them please.

Prefer to my email: [email protected]

Where are you??

I'm in south central Indiana.

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts