Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, on Saturday the Rude Red Sport was parked in a garage reserved for Longhorn Foundation members in Austin, TX. After watching the Longhorns' losing effort in the season opener I remote started the car as I approached the garage. The Grille Emblem was glowing and the Sport Exhaust Kit was rumbling. While accessing the trunk another disappointed alum was walking by. I was wearing ear buds so he made sure I heard him exclaim, "Nice car Sir, nice car!".

Reactions: spyderman7000

·
Registered
686 Posts
I had a guy stop in the middle of the road at an red light intersection and talk to me through 2 light cycles about how much he loved my Q60. Luckily, it was not a busy intersection and no one came up behind either of us. For about 6 months I was the only person in the area with a Q. It was a good feeling. Now I'm starting to see more as the prices drop on the '17s.

I can't say I'm upset about UT's loss. It makes the B1G look stronger, even though the Terps make me a bit nervous sometimes. I was mostly disappointed that FSU could stop sucking long enough to pull together a couple more TDs.

Reactions: Bevo Horn

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ya. I think it's the dramatic change in body styling and the unique design, but I'd say I get a comment on the car or my wheels every 2 days or so.

I like the attention, but I also dislike the attention. I was pulled over once for the cop simply to ask me about the car. Although, apparently his reason was that my registration wasn't updated on the system yet. (30 kms into owning the car).

Then the two other times for no front plate (my own fault), all within 4 months.

·
Registered
591 Posts
With great cars come great responsibility, though I do wish a front plate was not one of them... Really depends on which kind of attention you get more often, and the feeling is great when someone asks about your car.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think I got screwed by shady car sales people and they sold me Yugo as Q60 - none complimented me yet...I meant - my car.
Could be my age...I meant-I only have this ride for 2 weeks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts