Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Wheels are going to be entirely subjective...personally, not a fan of taking other makes/models' OEM wheels, just not my thing. Color/contrast also plays a large part in deciding what rims to go with. On a white Q60 (which is what I have) i've only been looking at dark gunmetal/black wheels as imo they go best on white. If I found wheels that only came in silver i'd have to also factor in costs to powdercoat it to one of my preferred colors, so i'd likely spring for an alternative that was already in the color I want from the get go.

That said, the 370 Nismo rims would look dope in matte black. :p

·
Registered
298 Posts
IMO it would look really clean. A very subtle OEM+ look. I personally would go with the gunmetal look like Jayce said but to each their own.

Also make sure the offsets would fit to your liking, they should but don't quote me.

·
Registered
430 Posts
After one week I am still liking the standard Q60 RS standard gun metal grey wheels. I might do something in the future but it would be dark grey or black and be pretty conservative so it does take anything away from the vehicle. Just IMO.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Thinking about getting a set of the Nismo 370 rims.. thoughts, pro, cons?
If they fit, you might as well get the entire wheel

·
Registered
298 Posts
I really like these Nismo 370z wheels !
These bring back memories lol.

I loved them on my Z. One of the nicest OEM wheels available IMO

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in the gunmetal or black club.

That being said, if you're staying stock with the chrome, could look super clean with those rims on that white.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Not a fan but at the end of the day as long as you`re happy that`s what matters.

Now, if you want my opinion, I like the styles of wheel Vossen has going on which I think go a long way in complementing the current design language Infinti has going, we can even see this with wheels Infiniti offers from factory.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Reactions: Jayce

·
Registered
308 Posts
Vossens are definitely always an amazing option, especially on Infiniti vehicles. The only downside is that it's a common combination. If you're not doing it to stand out and just have a nicer looking car, then it's definitely a great way to go and you'll be able to even find sets used for a great price. But if you want something different, I would skip.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Vossens are definitely always an amazing option, especially on Infiniti vehicles. The only downside is that it's a common combination. If you're not doing it to stand out and just have a nicer looking car, then it's definitely a great way to go and you'll be able to even find sets used for a great price. But if you want something different, I would skip.
I agree. I've had quite a few sets of Vossen's in the past and I love them. A nice clean design but they are becoming very common.

I want to remain loyal but my only option would be the Vossen x Work wheels but they're pretty pricey

·
Registered
125 Posts
Saw these Vossen CVT rims on a website. I am wondering if these rims with 275s would fit on the AWD RS?

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts