Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally I was able to sit behind the wheel of my RS and take it for a ride. (and Yeah 3 month wait was worth it!). What a smooth ride. What a BEAUTIFUL car. Its even more gorgeous in real life that in photo or video....Impressive.

And now, it's Mine. my Own. my Precious!!!:D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Looking good there. I'm glad you're enjoying your ride.

Btw, I noticed you had a duplicate thread created. I've merged them for now. I can delete the post if you need later.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats YG. Great looking car!

Reactions: YGQ60

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats! I've been fine with the three month wait so far but was updated and told the end of January give or take a week which means I'm now in my window and it's obviously not here yet so I'm now getting antsy haha. Beautiful car, enjoy it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, @Prestige thinking of changing for a sport exhaust. Wanted to put some CF but it seems that parts are nowhere to be found. Especially in Canada where I reside. However, I am contemplating not adding/changing anything and just wait and see what a Q60 refresh (which should be in 2018-19) will bring. As I am leasing my cars I usually change every 3 years anyway. I am hoping that the disappointment that most Q60 owners have being the exhaust sound, that Infinity will fix that. At leased offer it as an option. so will see...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts