Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Will be sad if they do this. The Q60 is the only vehicle they have that interest me. Guess all they care about now are mommy mobile cuv/suv's. They haven't even tried to keep the Q60 fresh.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Well...at least we'll have the 400Z to help us with performance mods lol.
Yup, I'm curious what the Nismo version will have for performance gear.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Will be sad if they do this. The Q60 is the only vehicle they have that interest me.
Agreed. The Q60 is my 1st Infiniti after driving Audis and then GMs (Corvette Z06) previous to that. I still can recall the 1st test drive of a Hagane Blue '17 Red Sport AWD at the local dealer in September 2016. I was impressed with the engine and the quick-shifting 7-spd trans (in manual mode). Oh, and that it rev-matched in "Sport" & "Sport+" - way cool.

After settling on a Iridium Blue Red Sport AWD w/no nannies, I found one that was in-bound to the western US in November, and the rest is history.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I woulndt put much weight into this, im not hearing anything from anywhere else bus CarScoops and those guys arnt very reliable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was just at the dealership and asked the veteran service rep about this article. He said it’s nothing they’re hearing. He pointed out that the QX60 grocery-getter hasn’t gotten an update since 2012, and they have no plans to stop production on that. Believe it when you hear it from Infiniti.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If I was a betting man, I would say that depending on how the Z sells, it will affect the Q60. Keep in mind, those that wanted a Z but needed a back seat and or wanted. AWD and more comfort, always cross shopped with the G coupes. With the Camaro going on hiatus again, the coupe segment will be one more car short.

When the Supra came out, I actually saw an increase in sales in Q60s in my dealership and district.

The Z can help the future of the Q60. All of really needs is a refresh. A mild one.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
If I was a betting man, I would say that depending on how the Z sells, it will affect the Q60. Keep in mind, those that wanted a Z but needed a back seat and or wanted. AWD and more comfort, always cross shopped with the G coupes. With the Camaro going on hiatus again, the coupe segment will be one more car short.

When the Supra came out, I actually saw an increase in sales in Q60s in my dealership and district.

The Z can help the future of the Q60. All of really needs is a refresh. A mild one.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
I believe it will most definitely help sales, but at the same time I hope it doesn't lol. It feels good knowing that your car is different and not everyone and their mother has it like the Chargers and Challengers.

·
Registered
440 Posts
IMO I can't imagine Infiniti no longer having some form of the Q60. If they stop then they will end all their car production and move to Cross Overs and SUV's only. The Q60 is the heart and soul of there car vehicles. But hey if they do we will all move on and Infiniti will fade away as a far off memory of what was once great and could have been even more...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe it will most definitely help sales, but at the same time I hope it doesn't lol. It feels good knowing that your car is different and not everyone and their mother has it like the Chargers and Challengers.
Agree about the rarity value. Here in the UK it's like owning a unicorn that shots rainbow's.

Many people ask me "what is it" and comment on how good it looks and then are blown away by the bhp and 4WD so I'm a pretty smug owner.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Agree about the rarity value. Here in the UK it's like owning a unicorn that shots rainbow's.

Many people ask me "what is it" and comment on how good it looks and then are blown away by the bhp and 4WD so I'm a pretty smug owner.
I feel the same way and I'm in the states, specifically WA state.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts