Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes after parking my car, putting it in park appropriately... And turning off the ignition...

I go to exist the vehicle (open the driver door, no passenger) and not only does the door ajar image show up on my dash display, but the car annoyingly beeps at me like something is wrong.

I think when it does that, my Intouch will not let me remote start my car from the app. Not entirely sure if the issues are related.

All I know is the **** car shouldn't be beeping with a rather loud noise when my car is in park, ignition was turned off... And in fact to make sure, I have gotten back in my car and cycled through the ignition process (without depressing the brake so the car doesn't turn over)... But still the **** buzzing is going off.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you turn off the engine before opening the door, it won't do that. I don't know why it's programmed that way, but it should stay quiet if you wait to open the door.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
My car has never done that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thank you. That must be it - I'm in a hurry, and left hand is pulling on the door release while the right hand is pushing the button.

Had no idea d.a.m.n was banned. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
This pisses me off too. I think of it as the crying wolf category of things. I've gotten to where I ignore some beeps.

The good news is that if you do leave your key in the car and try to lock it, you'll get the important beeps.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not sure if it's the same alarm, but mine does that if I accidentally lave the keys in the center console or in a jacket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts