Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

Reactions: LoganB

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Curse you, now I have to go shopping.....

Reactions: T-Will

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
oh and I kinda like the sport floor mats, great just another place they get to steal money from me!

·
Registered
327 Posts
$2,350 in Carbon Fiber exterior accessories ;) The best part is they're smaller accentuating trim parts that will add subtle touches to make the overall look be complete.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Yea I'll wait until the chrome gets banged up before going the CF route. I bet the black sport grille+CF fog light finishers+CF fender vents would look sexy on white.

Actually just the black sport grille alone would look good.

Reactions: T-Will

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$2,350 in Carbon Fiber exterior accessories ;) The best part is they're smaller accentuating trim parts that will add subtle touches to make the overall look be complete.
Its pricey! But I really want that spoiler! :)

Reactions: Morpheus

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just a heads up, the last time i was at my dealer they said the CF spoiler was on back order until mid February for anyone that was interested

53 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm sure Seibon or VIS or someone should come out with an "oem style carbon fiber spoiler" Pricing on them, should theoretically be cheaper than stealership prices?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Aftermarket is definitely going to be cheaper than factory, generally only go OEM is there are no other options out there. Even their license plate frame is $46...

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Aftermarket is definitely going to be cheaper than factory, generally only go OEM is there are no other options out there. Even their license plate frame is $46...
License Plate Frame & Valve Stem Cap Combo Part Number: 999MBYX001 is $40. 999MB-YV000 in Chrome is $35

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi all!

Long time lurker, first time poster and brand new owner of a White/Monaco Q60 RS400 here... :p

Anyway, i've called around the dealerships near me (SF Bay Area here) and everyone i've spoken with tells me that the dealerships can't actually seem to order the parts from Infiniti's factories directly right now, that the accessories might be listed very early and won't actually be available for purchase by the general public for a month or two. Anyone having the same experience? I definitely NEED the carbon fiber spoiler/fender vent covers in my life asap!! :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
I definitely NEED the carbon fiber spoiler/fender vent covers in my life asap!! :)
Those are available as my dealer installed them on a RS they had on the floor.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Those are available as my dealer installed them on a RS they had on the floor.
Interesting...i've checked a few dealerships in the South Bay, the main Nissan/Infiniti dealership of San Francisco and a few others within ~75 miles and they all give me the same explanation; 'part numbers are good but they're not available for us to order. Q60 is probably too new of a car, check back in 2-3 months.'

I picked up the Black Sport Grille from eBay and it's on the way right now but want the fender vent covers and spoiler to complete the look i'm aiming for... will probably pick up the fog lamp finisher as well down the line, but the mirror caps i'll probably pass on as I prefer more white as the mirrors already have some black on them.

If any other owners can confirm dealers around them actually have these CF accessories in stock/in hand i'd love to look into buying them that way...no way to know how long it will take for Infiniti to mass produce and distribute these.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Interesting...i've checked a few dealerships in the South Bay, the main Nissan/Infiniti dealership of San Francisco and a few others within ~75 miles and they all give me the same explanation; 'part numbers are good but they're not available for us to order. Q60 is probably too new of a car, check back in 2-3 months.'

I picked up the Black Sport Grille from eBay and it's on the way right now but want the fender vent covers and spoiler to complete the look i'm aiming for... will probably pick up the fog lamp finisher as well down the line, but the mirror caps i'll probably pass on as I prefer more white as the mirrors already have some black on them.

If any other owners can confirm dealers around them actually have these CF accessories in stock/in hand i'd love to look into buying them that way...no way to know how long it will take for Infiniti to mass produce and distribute these.
I can order them online:
https://parts.infinitiusa.com/infinitiparts/?siteid=15&action=accessories&catalogid=212

·
Registered
244 Posts
I can order them online:
Yeah, that's what I mean...that is exactly what I used to place the orders...it makes you specify the dealer you want to buy online from and you place the order with them.

After doing that though, the dealers themselves aren't able to buy it from the factory direct as it tells them the parts aren't available to order...and none of the dealers around me have them in-hand. I'm curious if anyone has actually successfully managed to place an online order and then pick them up at their local dealer because I can't even get to that point when the dealers can't place the order for me in the first place. :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just received word from a few dealers I talked to today that Infiniti has outright CANCELED any further plans to supply the Carbon Fiber accessories....I was told that Infiniti had issues with the manufacturer and opted to cancel the CF accessories line altogether....

Obviously, take this with a grain of salt and i'm sure different dealers have different information as of now, especially given how new the 2017 Q60 is, but I also called a couple out of state dealers (I live in California) and was told the same thing. "Never will be able to order these, they decided to scrap the CF accessory line, what's out now is what's going to ever be out and available, you'll have to go third party or find someone who opted to remove them and resell them."

Basically, if you have an option to get a Q60 NOW with OEM CF accessories already installed, that's the only way as no cars are supposedly rolling off the factory lines with the CF option anymore....ugh. This is madness, but maybe others can confirm by calling their own dealers?! :(

1 - 20 of 119 Posts