• Stone Leather (T) *not available with WOD
  • Monaco Red Leather (Z) *IPL Only

Interior Trims

• Silk Obi *Standard
  • Maple Accents *included in WOD package

·
Registered
500 Posts
sucks to see lapis blue and vibrant red are gone, i loved those colors but hopefully Venetian Ruby is a great looking red. anyone know if the Q50 has Venetian Ruby?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm glad that they added the Venetian Ruby exterior color option because every other color is pretty boring. I'm not looking for a sports car red or yellow, but some color options that aren't silver, black, white and grey would be nice.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm glad that they added the Venetian Ruby exterior color option because every other color is pretty boring. I'm not looking for a sports car red or yellow, but some color options that aren't silver, black, white and grey would be nice.
The Q50 is on a whole different level from the G Sedan, it looks like a sedan that wont look out of place rolling next to a 3 series, C Class, etc, unlike the G, which is why I love colors like venetian Ruby since it helps the Q50 fit in with those higher end sedans

·
Registered
164 Posts
exactly most of the time those colors are way too generic and you know every single car out there will have it. they needed to be different and opffer more colors. They are missing a vibrant shade of blue though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
sucks to see lapis blue and vibrant red are gone, i loved those colors but hopefully Venetian Ruby is a great looking red. anyone know if the Q50 has Venetian Ruby?
Im sure I am not the only one that was hoping for the lapis blue metallic honestly it would go great on the infiniti Q60. the lapis blue would best for a sports coupe maybe not for the Q50 sedan though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Monaco Red Leather (Z) *IPL Only
IPL only...?

SO there will be an IPL Q60!!!! I just hope it won't be a trim and have 10hp increase like it did on the previous g37 coupe.

What do you guys think the IPL Q60 coupe needs for cosmetics?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts