Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm taking my time installing these coilovers.

I agree hardest part is taking out the styrofoam deck 'coz it requires all panels to be removed plus the back seat.

There is a blue plastic (see photo) that needs to pulled up in able for you to pull the styrofoam deck. I was able to pry it with a screw driver.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Here are my other pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man, this looks intimidating. Why don't these suspension companies include directions on how to install their products?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I ordered for Q60 but the coilovers are labeled Q50. Is it ok to use?

Also, where do I connect the DDS plug?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I ordered for Q60 but the coilovers are labeled Q50. Is it ok to use?
On the RS-R brand, the Q50 & Q60 C/Os are a different P/N, as they have different adjustment ranges and limits.

For the Best*I Active C/Os (for DDS Qs), here's the spec differences:

Also, where do I connect the DDS plug?
Since the BC Racing C/Os do not have a DDS-compatible option, I believe some C/O companies sell blanking plugs to address the factory plug.

Reactions: DAV4COOL

·
Registered
176 Posts
On the RS-R brand, the Q50 & Q60 C/Os are a different P/N, as they have different adjustment ranges and limits.

For the Best*I Active C/Os (for DDS Qs), here's the spec differences:

View attachment 23871 View attachment 23872

Since the BC Racing C/Os do not have a DDS-compatible option, I believe some C/O companies sell blanking plugs to address the factory plug.
I just wrapped the connectors with electric tape then tuck it in. I wonder if I will get an error?

I have 1-more to install (rear passenger side). I wasn't able to finish today because the 17mm shock bolt wouldn't come out. I sprayed PB Blaster hopefully the bolt will break tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am currently working on the rears, but having a hard time removing the strut. I have taken off the main spindle/strut bolt, but don't know what else to take off. How did you guys remove the rear struts? Any tricks/tips/advice will be greatly appreciated! TIA!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts