Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have now installed the Helmholtz and boxed up the Sport again to try and sell it.
How is the fitment of the tips on the Helmholtz? I just got mine on the other day and the passenger side tip seems to be hanging a bit lower than the left side. not sure of the best way to fix it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Mine just needed to be adjusted inward slightly. I think you could probably fix that by loosening the bolt that holds the tip on, then tilting it slightly? Or remove it and bend the hanger slightly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think the hanger would need to be bent, but I dont want to put excess pressure on the middle pipe its connected to. Im also not sure if the rubber gasket is stiff enough to hold the pipe in place with the hanger bent.

Might need to try messing with it one day. At least its not touching the bumper or melting the plastic.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How bad is it? Picture? I had to bend mine very slightly when I had the sport exhaust...but it was just a couple taps with a rubber mallet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered the Sport exhaust and installed. Really like the sound. Then installed AMS down pipes. That really has it sounding good asf. 🔥🔥🔥

21 - 25 of 25 Posts