Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I have been apart of myG37 and The370z for quite a while so this is nothing new to me. I went by BrockDM1 and Broski28 on my past accounts if anyone else has migrated.

After a few weeks and many phone calls I finally found the vehicle that I was looking for. I wanted Pure White with Monaco Red interior which is one of the most sought after combinations. My dealer finally located one that was in transit still. So today I got word that my new Q60 Red Sport is making it's way down the assembly line! Estimated arrival is early December so pictures will comes asap.

Specs:
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
Pure White
Monaco Red Semi-aniline Leather Interior
Silver Optic Fiber Trim
Premium Plus Package
Illuminated Kick Plates
Cargo Package

Although I already have a few things in mind, we'll see how long this one can stay stock. When the mod bug bites, I've been known to have a hard time stopping it lol.

Looking forward to the future plans!

Thanks!

Some of my past vehicles:

2011 G37x Coupe lowered on Vossen CV5 wheels

2013 G37x Sedan lowered on Vossen CV5 wheels

And my most recent which will be dearly missed, 2015 Nissan 370z Nismo Edition lowered on Vossen VFS1 wheels

·
Registered
591 Posts
Your 2015 Nissan 370z was a real beauty and with what you've done to your old cars, you'll probably be the first one to lower the Q60 here. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Vossens + Infiniti or Nissan = Win (all the time)

Welcome to these ends of the boards and congratulations on placing that order! Your past vehicles are darn gorgeous though. Any performance modifications made to them ??

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your 2015 Nissan 370z was a real beauty and with what you've done to your old cars, you'll probably be the first one to lower the Q60 here. :D
That is one of my plans! I've always gone with coilovers in the past but I hate to lose the dynamic suspension that comes equipped on the RS so I am going to wait to see what options become available.

Vossens + Infiniti or Nissan = Win (all the time)

Welcome to these ends of the boards and congratulations on placing that order! Your past vehicles are darn gorgeous though. Any performance modifications made to them ??
Thank you! I completely agree. I have always been a huge fan of Vossen and the team that stands behind their name. Hopefully I can work something out and get a set for the Q!

As far as performance goes, nothing too crazy. I've always done Intake, Exhaust, and HFC/Test Pipes. I felt as if everything else was not worth it in terms of power to price.

I plan to add a few performance mods to the Q as well. I am in the process of setting up an R&D appointment with a well known exhaust brand so stay tuned for that!

·
Registered
500 Posts
On that point about Vossens and the Q60, someone needs to bring together Vossens with a specific color scheme similar to what went on with this Lexus RC...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On that point about Vossens and the Q60, someone needs to bring together Vossens with a specific color scheme similar to what went on with this Lexus RC...

I agree, I loved that color scheme.

I will probably stick with Pure White for a while but I am always open to wrapping it later on.

Not my first priority but definitely an option!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I got word my Q is in!!

My dealer managed to get one spec'd exactly how I wanted it so I do not have to wait until mid December. They also informed me that the previous one I had my name on was awaiting a carbon fiber spoiler and due to them being back ordered, would not be arriving until February... So the CF package and accessories are going fast if anyone is wondering.

Here is my Q though! Same specs as the first page. I will start a build thread and post more pictures there. I should be picking it up Friday or Saturday.

They had my old Z still sitting there as well. It made me miss it even more

Reactions: Q602B
1 - 9 of 9 Posts