Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good paint chip repair guy in Atlanta? Got a chip on my hood that I need fixed.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Does anyone have a good paint chip repair guy in Atlanta? Got a chip on my hood that I need fixed.

Thanks

Noooo! How bad is it?

If very small, touch-up paint isn’t the most desirable, but, least expensive way to cover it.

If a bigger area, that’s a bit more time and money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah I've got a couple deep chips on the lower lip and some very light ones on the hood. I'm really starting to regret not getting xpel...

I'll probably try a paint pen, they are pretty small in area.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chip

There is one very small and one larger. Sid do you have an NBA touchup paint instock?

Noooo! How bad is it?

If very small, touch-up paint isn’t the most desirable, but, least expensive way to cover it.

If a bigger area, that’s a bit more time and money.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
There is one very small and one larger. Sid do you have an NBA touchup paint instock?

I’ll check to see if we do, but, if not, it’s always something that can be ordered in.

I’m not educated on the Dr Colorchip. This sounds interesting!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yelp reviews on Dr Colorchip not that good so will be interesting to hear more from people here.

Reactions: di_parts

·
Registered
45 Posts
dont go on yelp, go on youtube and watch it in action

i have a set, just havent gotten around to filling all my rock chips in yet. ill have some before/after photos up whenever i get around to it

very highly regarded in the autodetailing forums im a part of as well

·
Registered
430 Posts
Did anyone try this Dr. Colorchip and is it worthwhile versus standard touch up paint?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts