Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share a picture of your Infiniti Q60 right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car

·
Registered
159 Posts
Here's a shitty snapchat video from the lunch room in my office. Start this off with a horrible video clip lol.

Reactions: Administrator

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here she is sitting pretty in the garage at work - ready to go enjoy the nice weather.

Love this color... This is the color I wanted ... But settled for majestic...

Cars looking very nice! Missing a sports grille

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Love this color... This is the color I wanted ... But settled for majestic...
Cars looking very nice! Missing a sports grille
Thanks - I really love the platinum/monaco red combo. I am going to be working with my dealer for exhaust/CAI/Tires&Wheels, so I am going to bug them about the Sports grille too. So much I want to do but struggling to make the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got GTecniq crystal serum light this weekend and GTecniq clear vision on the windows. Close up on the hood to show mirror-like finish. Pretty happy with the results. Just rained and this is how it looks without cleaning.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,086 Posts
Taken earlier today. Figured I might as well get around to putting it up. Got the new clear windshield tint installed yesterday. Car definitely feels cooler (or cools down quicker and heats up slower I should say) and I can't really tell it's there without contorting my head at weird angles.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts