Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So I'm getting some final things on my Q60, my goal is 500 rwhp without upgrading turbos, so far I have Red alpha intakes, HKS BOV, aFe 3" downpipes, 3" true dual catback with H pipe, PLM heat exanger, and I have a Spool ethanol kit on its way. My plan is to run e85 with this, could I hit the 500rwhp after I tune it? I would prefer to not have to upgrade the fuel pumps or injectors. Any thoughts?
PFA

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
My plan is to run e85 with this, could I hit the 500rwhp after I tune it? I would prefer to not have to upgrade the fuel pumps or injectors. Any thoughts?
No, no, no, no... ok?

Why? The OEM fuel system is not corn fuel compliant. To run E85, you need different injectors, replacement fuel rails, new HPFP (Spool or AMS), new LPFP (AMS), along with the ethanol kit you mentioned already. Even on E85, unless you are pushing the stock turbos to 22 psi boost, which is not recommended as those boost pressures push the turbos outside their efficiency range (generate more heat than boost), it will likely not get to 500 whp.

To achieve 500+ whp reliably, you'll need what I just mentioned + Stg II Pure Turbos.

Reactions: Omenx and NINaudio

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you want to run E85 you should reconsider upgrading the fuel pumps and injectors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts