Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I've been reading this forum a lot lately and have decided to shop around for a 2017 Q60 3.0 (AWD) Premium Plus. Was hoping to get your opinions on some of the quotes I've been receiving. Absolutely love this car and don't want to go to BMW.

I currently have 3-4 lease payments left (up in December) and the following quote was including the lease payments of $229 a month. What are your thoughts? Should I try and get them down a little later this month? Or should I wait until later in the year when the 18's are out and they're trying to sell through 17's?

MSRP: $51,040
Cap Cost: $44,535
Acq Fee: $700
License Fee: $376
Dealer Doc Fee: $379
Cap Reduction Tax: $1,388
TOTAL cap cost: $48,603
Putting $2,000 down to cover 1st month payment and taxes
Net Cap: $46,603

Monthly payment comes to $530 a month (money factor is .00003 and residual is 51%). Located in NJ. Thanks in advance everyone!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Currently paying 590 a month for q60 rs awd, paid around 3000 otd, for 60 dollars more to get the red sport is a no brainer to me.
im in NY

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
At a glance, it looks like a good deal except for them making you pay the rest of your existing lease. If you took that out of the equation, the monthly payment should be under $400 for sure. I think that if you were closer to 3 months left, they might pull you forward and let you out of the lease.

the residual is low, but it's MY end, and it is what it is, I suppose. You should probably check on the Edmunds forum to confirm that the lease terms are not being marked up, but I'm guessing that they are not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update...most recent quote I've received is $490 a month. Starting to pin a few dealers against one another. I think if I can get someone to $460-470 I should take the deal. This car has me real excited.

·
Registered
148 Posts

premium plus

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

premium plus

I ended up taking a deal at $465 a month...2000 OTD...included my 4 monthly lease payments on my Mazda ($229 each). Got the selling price to $42,xxx (down from $51,xxx). Talked with 6 dealers...5 of them said they couldnt beat it so Im picking it up tomorrow!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I ended up taking a deal at $465 a month...2000 OTD...included my 4 monthly lease payments on my Mazda ($229 each). Got the selling price to $42,xxx (down from $51,xxx). Talked with 6 dealers...5 of them said they couldnt beat it so Im picking it up tomorrow!

so, with 0 up front and -$23 for Miata you have $480 monthly. (though it is not clear - what mileage - if for 15k - it is OK deal, not great).
Are taxes in that $465? If they are - good deal

Anyhow - welcome to the family

1 - 9 of 9 Posts