Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Im looking at purchasing a 2018 q60 luxe AWD and I don’t know much about Infiniti. Just wondering if the more knowledgeable people could possible let me know of some things to look out for before buying or common issues that arise!

Also I live in a snowy area we average about 10-15cm per snow storm and im curious about the q60’s snow performance.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'd honestly look for a sport for the better brakes, extra cooling capacity, and other features.

As for snow, I live in an area with common snowstorms in the winter of 7.5 to 12.5 cm and have no issues being RWD. I do use separate winter tires though.

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q60 3.0
10 Posts
I bought an '18 Luxe this past November and after a 7 inch snowfall really didn't have trouble. I have an AWD and if you're really worried, the snow mode will keep you comfortable at low RPMs. Fun car to drive as a daily but looking for a beat around car to keep this one longer.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,769 Posts
FYI - Canadian Q50s/Q60s are only sold as AWD models.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Hey everyone!

Im looking at purchasing a 2018 q60 luxe AWD and I don’t know much about Infiniti. Just wondering if the more knowledgeable people could possible let me know of some things to look out for before buying or common issues that arise!

Also I live in a snowy area we average about 10-15cm per snow storm and im curious about the q60’s snow performance.

Thanks everyone!
You’ll do fine in snow as long as it’s not a lot deeper than 15 cm. Snow mode makes driving very comfortable in snowy or slippery conditions. However, I did manage to get good and stuck once in my own driveway due to limited ground clearance trying to get through about 22cm of wet snow. For what it’s worth, I have the 2018 “silver sport” AWD version, and had the original Dunlop runflat tires when I got stuck. I might’ve had better luck with either a dedicated winter tire or at least a better all season tire. But in general, the Infiniti “intelligent” AWD systems are great in adverse road conditions. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts