Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to find right spacers to put on RS (no coil overs, stock wheels). Can't find very many pictures associated with this topic to help me choose.

Looking for pics of Qs with spacers and specs/products you used.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not an RS but I have the Akebonos on now along with 20mm spacers from H&R Trak (bought them on ConceptZPerformance).

·
Registered
81 Posts
The akebonos don’t effect the fitment, correct?
I have the stock 19x9 40mm offset wheels for the AWD Premium model which did require at least a 5mm spacer to clear the spoke pattern on the fronts. I just chose 20mm all around because i liked the look better

·
Registered
7 Posts
20 or 25 not much difference. I have 20x10 rims and wanted them to poke out a little. But I did have to go with a 30 sidewall to prevent scrubbing my fenders. I wish I would have offset the rear rims kind of like the corvette.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No rubbing issues. They do have 2 bleeder valves on them and you have to bleed both. I found out the hard way.

·
Registered
272 Posts
20 or 25 not much difference. I have 20x10 rims and wanted them to poke out a little. But I did have to go with a 30 sidewall to prevent scrubbing my fenders. I wish I would have offset the rear rims kind of like the corvette.
What offset are they?

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Got spacers on. Love the way it looks only question is. Will it damage the suspension.
No.

What did you torque the spacer lug nut torque to? Is it spec'd in the spacer install directions?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts