Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Q60 RS AWD

Exterior->Graphite Shadow(Iriduim Blue Peaks My Interest Though)
Interior->Graphite Semi-aniline Leather Interior / Carbon Fiber Trim
Premium Plus Package 3.0t Sport
Driver Assistance Package
Direct Adaptive Steering®
Technology Package 3.0t

ACCESSORIES

Infiniti Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates
Carbon Fiber Package
Infiniti Radiant Interior Ambient Lighting
Infiniti Radiant External Ground Lighting

·
Registered
327 Posts
Price is of course CAD and there's no carbon package :(

Really no accessories either except for road assistance kit door sills I believe.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Really no accessories either except for road assistance kit door sills I believe.

Haven't really seen a any Q50/60 with the technology package. I wonder why they don't equip many cars with this option. Ye the ye illuminated door sills i like. Maybe even the welcoming lights under the car, pretty cool.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Haven't really seen a any Q50/60 with the technology package. I wonder why they don't equip many cars with this option. Ye the ye illuminated door sills i like. Maybe even the welcoming lights under the car, pretty cool.
I ordered mine without the tech package. There is more in there that I don't like and would never use than things I do.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another thing is that, I'm debating on the whole CF package or just get the CF spoiler. I haven't seen many pics with the CF package.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Q60 Red Sport AWD
Graphite shadow w/Monaco red & silver optic fiber
Premium plus
Driver assistance
Illuminated kick plates
Interior ambient lighting
External ground lighting
All-weather mats & trunk protector

I just sold my 2012 GTR and ordered the Q60. My dealer is giving me a loaner until it's delivered.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Q60 Red Sport AWD
Graphite shadow w/Monaco red & silver optic fiber
Premium plus
Driver assistance
Illuminated kick plates
Interior ambient lighting
External ground lighting
All-weather mats & trunk protector

I just sold my 2012 GTR and ordered the Q60. My dealer is giving me a loaner until it's delivered.
WOW you sold ur GTR. Man thats my dream car dude. I want RWD but ill prob end up getting AWD

·
Registered
250 Posts
WOW you sold ur GTR. Man thats my dream car dude. I want RWD but ill prob end up getting AWD
The GTR was great, and I had a lot of fun with it. It was my daily driver, and I did some autocross and 1/4 mile racing. It had a pro-tune and high-flow mid exhaust. It was just expensive to maintain. The transmission fluid flush is $1,000 every 36k miles. The tires are expensive, and last about 25k miles at most. Any normal wear/tear items like struts and breaks are really expensive. Also, taking a supercar to Nissan dealerships isn't always the best experience. Some dealers service a lot of GTRs and know what they're doing, but others only see a few a year and try to charge outrageous prices to do anything. So, after five years of driving it, and a couple years out of warranty, the new Q60 was an attractive option. It's basically a GTR-light. It's not a real racecar, but I don't need a racecar to drive to work. The Q60 is powerful, looks great, and will be way more affordable to maintain. I'm getting AWD because I like the extra grip, but also because AWD comes with four same-size tires which can be rotated for even wear. The RWD Q60 comes with a staggered tire setup like the GTR, so there will be no rotation and more tires to purchase. I'll probably put conventional tires on the Q60 once I wear out the OEM run flats that come with it. However, if you really want a GTR, you won't be disappointed if you get one. It's the most amazing car I will ever own.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That's not too bad of a trade-off... ? If you don't really mind not having an exterior colour choice for the red interior lol

·
Registered
468 Posts
The GTR was great, and I had a lot of fun with it. It was my daily driver, and I did some autocross and 1/4 mile racing. It had a pro-tune and high-flow mid exhaust. It was just expensive to maintain. The transmission fluid flush is $1,000 every 36k miles. The tires are expensive, and last about 25k miles at most. Any normal wear/tear items like struts and breaks are really expensive. Also, taking a supercar to Nissan dealerships isn't always the best experience. Some dealers service a lot of GTRs and know what they're doing, but others only see a few a year and try to charge outrageous prices to do anything. So, after five years of driving it, and a couple years out of warranty, the new Q60 was an attractive option. It's basically a GTR-light. It's not a real racecar, but I don't need a racecar to drive to work. The Q60 is powerful, looks great, and will be way more affordable to maintain. I'm getting AWD because I like the extra grip, but also because AWD comes with four same-size tires which can be rotated for even wear. The RWD Q60 comes with a staggered tire setup like the GTR, so there will be no rotation and more tires to purchase. I'll probably put conventional tires on the Q60 once I wear out the OEM run flats that come with it. However, if you really want a GTR, you won't be disappointed if you get one. It's the most amazing car I will ever own.
I plan to go with the AWD for the extra grip also and the fact that it will be a GT-R light.

I had planned to get conventional tires also once the run flats wear out, but then realized that a spare doesn't come with the car since it is equipped with run flats.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Have you, or has anyone, actually seen a car in Midnight? Thinking it will be my choice, but would like to see at least a photo of it on a real vehicle.

·
Registered
137 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts