Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Q60
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I have a 2019 Q60 Luxe. I want to upgrade the brakes and the two I’m thinking of using is either the Powerstop new ready to go, or get used oe Akebonos and get them refreshed. Should cost about the same all said and done.
How’s the quality on both? I have experience with the Q50RS and they did stop really well.

·
Registered
457 Posts
If I remember correctly, the powerstop ones are just remanufactured akebonos.

Reactions: Oscar

·
Registered
4 Posts
So the power stop caliper kit that looks like the akebonos for the 2019 q60 luxe as long as you cut the dust covers and get new banjo bolts for the lines and Akebono caliper bolts ? Just want to make sure before purchasing

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,853 Posts
So the power stop caliper kit that looks like the akebonos for the 2019 q60 luxe as long as you cut the dust covers and get new banjo bolts for the lines and Akebono caliper bolts ? Just want to make sure before purchasing.
I know where you can get a used set of Akebonos off an '18 Q50 Red Sport AWD.

If you are interested... PM me.

·
Registered
2019 Q60
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So the power stop caliper kit that looks like the akebonos for the 2019 q60 luxe as long as you cut the dust covers and get new banjo bolts for the lines and Akebono caliper bolts ? Just want to make sure before purchasing
Correct. Or you can you can replace the dust shields with the sport ones if you’re up to taking the hub bearing off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts